NYC New York Color Eyeliner Duet - Rich Girl

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this yesterday at Wal-Mart for $1.73 (a steal) because I thought that the greenish/gold would compliment my eyes, and that the black end would be a great dramatic look...The black end does it's job, but I have trouble getting greenish/gold side to show up!! I could use it for a brightener as some of the reviewers said, but I was really hoping the green would be great for a liner. It's still a good liner, but I think I'm gonna go buy a darker green.
Overall, I would still consider re-purchasing.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I would def. buy it again. It's a nice color and i use the black on my waterline and i ahve no prob. I dont have a prob with smudgyness either. But good product.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other

The idea for a duel end eyeliner is great!!!! The black end of this eyeliner complements with the golden color at the end. I can use the gold to brightened up my eyes or to make it look bigger. When you sharpen it, the end point of the pencil doesn't crumble or flake off, this eyeliner pencil holds up well. It won't get crushed or broken in pieces in my purse. One problem with this is that it tends to be flaky after some time, like 3 hours later....

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I actually liked it but I have a huge problem with the smudging because it smudges a lot. The gold end is great the black is just smudgy. But I still would by this again.

Very cute! I apply the gold shade to the inner corner of my eye and it brightens my eyes up in no time! It's a very pretty shimmery gold with a basic black liner on the other end. It had pretty good staying power too =) Will repurchase.