Scentsational of Huntington "Peacock"

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/8/2004 10:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I LOVE Scentsational of Huntington! I have never ordered from them until now and I'm glad I finally did! They have good service, and their fragrances are phenomenal. I ordered the Peacock (Pikake) in the 1/6 oz. dab bottle (which is very cute BTW), because I really like pikake but sometimes I get a very weird sour note on my skin (the same as tea rose oils). But this one is really good. The scent lasted all day long (8:15 am-8:15 pm) and the fragrance stayed lovely as the day wore on. A bit expensive when compared to other perfume oil e-tailers (though they do have a real store in NY state), but well worth it. I also ordered a whole bunch of samples and they smell good too. Plus they put in extra for free!
I wan't to buy a bigger size in this, I can see this being my signature scent.

on 4/8/2004 7:57:00 PM

Scentsational of Huntington must have reformulated their copy of Child, formerly called "Flower Child" into what is now "Peacock." Good thing too, as this version is GREAT. None of the awful metallic sharpness that plagued the Flower Child incarnation. Peacock is a very rich, lush pikake scent that layers wonderfully with my cocoa butter lotions or even Moynette. I'm definately going to be buying a bigger bottle of this.

Popular Fragrances