LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

3.8

on 10/28/2016 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

-Lovely smell that fills the whole house
-Really moisturizing
-Pretty

8/10

on 5/21/2015 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I loooove this!! Probably my favourite lush bath product that they do! It makes the bath water so creamy and beautiful! It's really relaxing and moisturising and a lovely marshmellow-y scent that actually lasts for the whole bath! This always leaves my whole body and my skin feeling so soft and moisturised! Love!!

on 4/22/2013 10:43:00 AM

Lovely this, smells amazing, very softening and moisturising. My favourite of the bath melts from lush.

I loved the smell of this melt especially when i opened the box it was sent to me in, it was all i could smell! When i used this in my bath i had cut it into halves, but they weren't equal.. so i used the smaller half, which i think was a mistake.. i found that it made a foam like it is supposed to but when it fizzed nearr to my running water i got a layer of bubbles? Anyway i found that it makes the water smell exactly how the bath melt itself does..but after a few minutes of getting in i found the layer of foam and few bubbles had gone.. and left a kind of used water look..(i think this maybe because i didnt use enough of the melt to turn my water pink) After i use the bigger half i cut i will edit this review and tell you what i think! :)

EDIT: I used the other half of this melt the other day and i think this one expires alot faster than it says or any of the other ones do because when i used the other half it didnt fizz or produce any foam at all it just sat there, so i broke it up a mixed it in the water and got a grey/purple water colour, i still got the same smell so it was ok, but i think if i buy another one i will use it all at once so i don't have a half of it 'wasted' by not having the same effect.

on 5/12/2012 3:01:00 AM

This bath melt is great! Way better than my only other experience with a Lush melt, Floating Island, which was total rubbish. I received this as a birthday present in one of Lush's giftboxes. While I won't buy this again (it smells too sugary-sweet for my tastes), I would certainly recommend this to anyone who loves things like Snow Fairy, Rockstar soap and products along those lines. It melts beautifully, making the water look like a pink milkshake. The scent didn't wash away once it melted either, so not only will your skin be soft after your bath but smell sweet too! I only needed half, and I mixed with with a bit of some Magic Mushroom bubblebar I have left over for some bubbles too; these two worked together really well.

on 5/26/2010 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I tried this twice, and while I don't think it's awful, I don't think I'm going to buy this again. Mainly because I want to explore other things from Lush. The first problem with this, is that, I thought it was a bubble bar. When I bought it, it was placed with all the other bubble bars, so it gave me different expectations. I was surprised when no bubbles came, but after looking at the reviews on MUA, I was set straight.

It smells quite nice and is very cute. Looks like a big pink cupcake. I didn't think it was very moisturizing. It felt very nice to relax in, but no real lasting effects. It's a shame that the smell didn't linger on my skin, because it has a really nice bubble gum scent. No trace of marshmallows.

So all in all, not a bad product, but not amazing. For what it cost, I don't think it's worth it for me to buy any more of them. I do love LUSH though. and will continue trying out new goodies from them.

on 3/7/2010 6:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Smells absolutely delicious! I was literally drooling over the scent!

To me it smells more like bubblegum or candy than marshmallows.

Its creamy and melts nicely in the bath. It left my skin feeling moisturized and smooth.

Based on the amount I used I would guess I'll be able to get at least 4-5 uses out of it.

Can't wait to use again!

Smells EXACTLY like circus peanuts candy (one of my favorites)! I adore the sweet scent. It was moisturizing, but I wish the scent was stronger and lingered on my skin. Otherwise perfect!

on 3/5/2009 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Smells like the circus peanuts candies that my grandfather always eats. Super sugary sweet. Very moisturizing and one of the products that really stays on your skin for hours after use. I often just use mine in the shower instead of the bath. I rub it all over after my Rockstar soap.

Similar also to the Snow Fairy shower gel and the Candy Fluff dusting powder.

MMM has such a delicious smell to it, and makes the bath water so soft and leaves your skin silky! it smells amazing if you love the lush candy smell like i do. i wish it was a bit cheaper, but it is lovely none the less.

Popular Bath Treatments