LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

3.6

on 10/28/2016 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

-Lovely smell that fills the whole house
-Really moisturizing
-Pretty

8/10

on 5/18/2015 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

These are so underrated! It's like a bath melt and a bath bomb had a baby! Sooo moisturizing! Try it!

on 10/22/2011 6:06:00 AM

This one looks great, smells good- but smell doesnt last... makes water pink, but its not clear, saturated pink which I personally prefer and the most importantly foam is not creamy, doesnt last and is really poor...
It doesnt dry skin, I would even say that skin looks good after...
But not my favourite, I won't buy again.

on 6/24/2011 6:06:00 AM

bath melts are my favorite products form lush and this one is my favorite scent. its nice and sweet but not too sweet or food like. i use this as a body scrub first and then it turns my bath milky and smelling wonderful. my skin is so moisturized afterwards and the scent lingers all night which i love. i get 4 or 5 baths out of one bar so the price is great at about 7 dollars and it a vegan product. i highly recommend these.

on 2/13/2010 1:07:00 PM

This has a very sweet smell to it, very much like candy. The scent didn't linger in the bath, or on my skin, which was a disappointment. Turned the bathwater a milky pink colour. THERE WERE NO BUBBLES! I was very disappointed.. I crumbled the entire thing, and although the water turned a nice shade of pink, there were literally zero bubbles. However, this was very moisturizing, and my skin felt soo soft afterwards.

Would not repurchase, as there were no bubbles.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Oooh this is truly, truly amazing. Smells like bubblegum and made the spa overflow when I put the whole thing in! Bubbles were running everywhere. Absolutely awesome. You only need a quarter for even a large spa, it lasts ages and smells amazing. I never go past Lush when I want a good bath product.

on 4/2/2008 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Smells so beautiful.... but I would not repurchase. Did nothing as far as moisturizing for me and perhaps even made me a bit drier? I do love the smell. Too expensive for what it is... I will try out other bath melts though.

on 12/22/2006 5:10:00 PM

Appearance: Like a pink cupcake - an unmistakable, sugar-coated candied fruit fragrance. Smells a lot like LUSH's other pink products such as Rock Star, Creamy Candy Bubble Bar and Candy Fluff Dusting Powder. If you have never liked these scents, this melt isn't the one for you.

It floated and fizzed a bit around in my bathtub, and produced more foam, than actual bubbles due to it's sodium bicarbonate base (something you'll usually find in the Bubble Bars and Bath Ballistics) like the Floating Island Bath Melt. It made the water a pink-ish colour.

My Thoughts: Although I would buy this product again, it would only be for special occasions - when I feel the need for a good luxury soak. The cocoa butter and almond oil midly moisturizes, and leaves a faint scent on the skin. I have normal skin, and found that using only half of the melt sufficient enough to moisturize. I'd recommend using the entire thing if you have dry skin, or like filling your bath to the brim with water. Loses half a lippy because the scent didn't really last all that long. My bathroom smelt wonderful after using this product though.

4.5 Lippies rounded DOWN continued >>

on 3/25/2005 10:08:00 AM

I don't get it. The scent is identical to the Creamy Candy melt (which I love), but this melt isn't as moisturizing or as fizzy and fun. I bought this figuring I could cut it in two, but I put the whole thing in and didn't really get anything out of it. As long as they make the Creamy Candy melt, I don't see a reason to buy this.

Popular Bath Treatments