LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

3.4

on 5/21/2015 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I loooove this!! Probably my favourite lush bath product that they do! It makes the bath water so creamy and beautiful! It's really relaxing and moisturising and a lovely marshmellow-y scent that actually lasts for the whole bath! This always leaves my whole body and my skin feeling so soft and moisturised! Love!!

I loved the smell of this melt especially when i opened the box it was sent to me in, it was all i could smell! When i used this in my bath i had cut it into halves, but they weren't equal.. so i used the smaller half, which i think was a mistake.. i found that it made a foam like it is supposed to but when it fizzed nearr to my running water i got a layer of bubbles? Anyway i found that it makes the water smell exactly how the bath melt itself does..but after a few minutes of getting in i found the layer of foam and few bubbles had gone.. and left a kind of used water look..(i think this maybe because i didnt use enough of the melt to turn my water pink) After i use the bigger half i cut i will edit this review and tell you what i think! :)

EDIT: I used the other half of this melt the other day and i think this one expires alot faster than it says or any of the other ones do because when i used the other half it didnt fizz or produce any foam at all it just sat there, so i broke it up a mixed it in the water and got a grey/purple water colour, i still got the same smell so it was ok, but i think if i buy another one i will use it all at once so i don't have a half of it 'wasted' by not having the same effect.

I really like the smell of this and think it's really cute but I found it wasn't really worth it. It did moisturise a bit but I find I get the same amount of moisture from some bubble bars and bath bombs and they're more fun. Out of the melts I've tried, this is definitely not a favourite

on 10/22/2011 6:06:00 AM

This one looks great, smells good- but smell doesnt last... makes water pink, but its not clear, saturated pink which I personally prefer and the most importantly foam is not creamy, doesnt last and is really poor...
It doesnt dry skin, I would even say that skin looks good after...
But not my favourite, I won't buy again.

GREAT smell, works pretty well. In my opinion gives the perfect amount of moisture on the skin without making hair greasy, after all, it is being used in a bath which might get some on long hair like mine. It is very good but you need to use lot's more than I thought! A good half is sufficient for me personally, I found any less to be not enough!

on 2/13/2010 1:07:00 PM

This has a very sweet smell to it, very much like candy. The scent didn't linger in the bath, or on my skin, which was a disappointment. Turned the bathwater a milky pink colour. THERE WERE NO BUBBLES! I was very disappointed.. I crumbled the entire thing, and although the water turned a nice shade of pink, there were literally zero bubbles. However, this was very moisturizing, and my skin felt soo soft afterwards.

Would not repurchase, as there were no bubbles.

Smells EXACTLY like circus peanuts candy (one of my favorites)! I adore the sweet scent. It was moisturizing, but I wish the scent was stronger and lingered on my skin. Otherwise perfect!

Popular Bath Treatments