LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

on 5/2/2013 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Favourite lush bath product! :) Makes the water so creamy and beautiful, really relaxing and moisturising. Lovely scent that lasts. Just such a delight to use. I use half at a time, just to get more value out of it. Doesn't irritate my eczema.

on 5/12/2012 3:01:00 AM

This bath melt is great! Way better than my only other experience with a Lush melt, Floating Island, which was total rubbish. I received this as a birthday present in one of Lush's giftboxes. While I won't buy this again (it smells too sugary-sweet for my tastes), I would certainly recommend this to anyone who loves things like Snow Fairy, Rockstar soap and products along those lines. It melts beautifully, making the water look like a pink milkshake. The scent didn't wash away once it melted either, so not only will your skin be soft after your bath but smell sweet too! I only needed half, and I mixed with with a bit of some Magic Mushroom bubblebar I have left over for some bubbles too; these two worked together really well.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

i loved the smell of this one but it didn't really do anything to my bath! barely turned it a color, the scent wasn't that strong, didn't feel moisturizing, and didn't really change the feel of the water. better than most bath stuff, but not so great compared to the other Lush stuff i've tried!

Popular Bath Treatments