LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

4.4

on 3/5/2009 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Smells like the circus peanuts candies that my grandfather always eats. Super sugary sweet. Very moisturizing and one of the products that really stays on your skin for hours after use. I often just use mine in the shower instead of the bath. I rub it all over after my Rockstar soap.

Similar also to the Snow Fairy shower gel and the Candy Fluff dusting powder.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Itís not greasy (I would be able to use a whole MMM), smell so good and my skin is soft. Itís less moisturizing than Floating Island though. The scent is sweet and girly! If you like Melting Marshmallow Moments, you must try Creamy Candy melt, the scent is similar but it's more moisturizing.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I just finished taking a bath, and my bathroom smells so divine! I love sweet scents like this. Since MMM is so big, I crushed it into pieces for more yummy baths. I love how the scent lingers. =)

on 9/19/2004 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Ohhh my fave bath melt ever! It's so soft and soothing. A real "girly" moment I get when using one of these!

It floats around in the bath slowly melting like a frothy marshmellow and leaves my skin soft and sexily scented. A must have!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Very pink and girly. Smells great, although I still prefer Creamy Candy. This is a big bomb/melt, and if you slice it up, you can get several baths from one. Will repurchase this one.

Popular Bath Treatments