LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

4.1

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This review is for the updates Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment. The new one is no longer called a bath melt and it is also not in the huge cupcake mold. They're now called "luxury bath oils" and are much tinier - less than 3/4 of an ounce! I dropped the tiny thing in my tub and fell alone with the sweet, calming, candy like scent. Additionally, it softened the water a bit. However, in order to have a super dreamy and moisturizing bath I would definitely require two or three of these in my regular sized tub. Too bad they got rid of the huge cupcake version because that would have truly been the perfect size for a decadent bath

on 10/28/2016 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

-Lovely smell that fills the whole house
-Really moisturizing
-Pretty

8/10

on 5/21/2015 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I loooove this!! Probably my favourite lush bath product that they do! It makes the bath water so creamy and beautiful! It's really relaxing and moisturising and a lovely marshmellow-y scent that actually lasts for the whole bath! This always leaves my whole body and my skin feeling so soft and moisturised! Love!!

I really like the smell of this and think it's really cute but I found it wasn't really worth it. It did moisturise a bit but I find I get the same amount of moisture from some bubble bars and bath bombs and they're more fun. Out of the melts I've tried, this is definitely not a favourite

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The smell is absolutely divine and probably my favourite scent from LUSH products. However, my skin did not smell of this when I got out from the bath, which I was dissapointed with. I use half to dissolve in the bath water, and half to use all over my body as a scrub!! And actually... I found this very effective as an exfoliator! I wasn't sure whether to give three or four lippies, because even though I adore it, it is very expensive for what it is and that you can only get a few uses out of it.. You could realistically buy a bottle of bath gel which would last you for ages, for the price of one of these bath melts. There seem to be conflicting experiences about the colouration of the bath water, but in my experience (and this is using a full melt) it only turned my bath very very feintly pink, and I do enjoy the bath melts which turn the water a rich colours. My skin feels soft afterwards, but the entire bath experience is not nearly as lavish as it is with other LUSH bath products; there were barely any bubbles at all. While this is a nice product to use, I think I will repurchase once more and then go onto something else.. At the price it is, it's not really outstanding enough for me to warrant many purchases. If it were cheaper, I'd be more inclined to purchase. I do have to reiterate though, the smell really is divine... it's just a shame that is doesn't do much for leaving its fragrance on the skin!

on 10/10/2009 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this bath melt, it is by far one of my favourite smells from Lush and it has just the right amount of cocoa butter so that your skin is left soft and the bath is grease free! Packing - I gave this 5 because Lush encourage recycling and use minimal packaging where possible.
Price - I gave this a 3 because here in New Zealand, the bath melt is around $9 and I tend to use half for a bath so $4.50 for a bath is a little bit expensive, but is still affordable.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is amazing. So moisturizing and smells like my favourite soap, Godmother!

on 6/7/2007 6:39:00 AM

MMM smells yummy. Like floating island, very pretty but not entirely moisturizing. I like to use this in adding fun foam to the tub.. but that doesn't last too long.

I had to stop myself from eating this! A delicious treat at the end of a hard day in in a cold winter ... I use little pieces at a time so I can savour this for months. Definitely an HG for me!

*TIP: Always cut off a piece of LUSH bombs and test on skin 2 days BEFORE using it in a bath!* Smells like Candy Fluff (which I like) but it not only did nothing to my bath except make it slightly pink, I TOTALLY broke out. I've never been allergic to anything in my life and 2 days later I broke out in welts all over my body and itching like crazy! I see that almond oil is an ingredient and although I have no previous problems wiht nuts maybe the oil does something to me. Either way, a very boring item from LUSH.

Popular Bath Treatments