LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

3.8

on 5/18/2015 12:15:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

These are so underrated! It's like a bath melt and a bath bomb had a baby! Sooo moisturizing! Try it!

I loved the smell of this melt especially when i opened the box it was sent to me in, it was all i could smell! When i used this in my bath i had cut it into halves, but they weren't equal.. so i used the smaller half, which i think was a mistake.. i found that it made a foam like it is supposed to but when it fizzed nearr to my running water i got a layer of bubbles? Anyway i found that it makes the water smell exactly how the bath melt itself does..but after a few minutes of getting in i found the layer of foam and few bubbles had gone.. and left a kind of used water look..(i think this maybe because i didnt use enough of the melt to turn my water pink) After i use the bigger half i cut i will edit this review and tell you what i think! :)

EDIT: I used the other half of this melt the other day and i think this one expires alot faster than it says or any of the other ones do because when i used the other half it didnt fizz or produce any foam at all it just sat there, so i broke it up a mixed it in the water and got a grey/purple water colour, i still got the same smell so it was ok, but i think if i buy another one i will use it all at once so i don't have a half of it 'wasted' by not having the same effect.

on 4/2/2008 12:31:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Smells so beautiful.... but I would not repurchase. Did nothing as far as moisturizing for me and perhaps even made me a bit drier? I do love the smell. Too expensive for what it is... I will try out other bath melts though.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My favorite bath melt! You only need to use half of it. My ideal bath is A good book to read, A glass of white wine, and half of a melting marshmallow moment melt. Heaven! I told my husband that for my birthday all I want is a large apothecary jar filled with these bath melts. That would be a great gift! Oh-he can throw in a bottle of wine too. And a gift card to Barnes and Noble. This is my HG bath treatment.

Popular Bath Treatments