LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

on 2/7/2012 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

My favorite LUSH product so far, and one of my favorite bath products in general. Smell is subtle and good, and this leaves my skin very soft. Love the silky texture it gives the bath.

on 5/26/2010 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I tried this twice, and while I don't think it's awful, I don't think I'm going to buy this again. Mainly because I want to explore other things from Lush. The first problem with this, is that, I thought it was a bubble bar. When I bought it, it was placed with all the other bubble bars, so it gave me different expectations. I was surprised when no bubbles came, but after looking at the reviews on MUA, I was set straight.

It smells quite nice and is very cute. Looks like a big pink cupcake. I didn't think it was very moisturizing. It felt very nice to relax in, but no real lasting effects. It's a shame that the smell didn't linger on my skin, because it has a really nice bubble gum scent. No trace of marshmallows.

So all in all, not a bad product, but not amazing. For what it cost, I don't think it's worth it for me to buy any more of them. I do love LUSH though. and will continue trying out new goodies from them.

Popular Bath Treatments