LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

on 5/21/2015 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I loooove this!! Probably my favourite lush bath product that they do! It makes the bath water so creamy and beautiful! It's really relaxing and moisturising and a lovely marshmellow-y scent that actually lasts for the whole bath! This always leaves my whole body and my skin feeling so soft and moisturised! Love!!

on 5/18/2015 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

These are so underrated! It's like a bath melt and a bath bomb had a baby! Sooo moisturizing! Try it!

on 5/2/2013 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Favourite lush bath product! :) Makes the water so creamy and beautiful, really relaxing and moisturising. Lovely scent that lasts. Just such a delight to use. I use half at a time, just to get more value out of it. Doesn't irritate my eczema.

on 4/22/2013 10:43:00 AM

Lovely this, smells amazing, very softening and moisturising. My favourite of the bath melts from lush.

on 3/11/2013 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product smells so good and is very moisturizing in a bath. You can also crumble off a bit, mix with water and use like a shower smoothie for super soft skin. It makes bath water feel so silky and leaves you with super moisturized skin.

on 2/7/2012 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

My favorite LUSH product so far, and one of my favorite bath products in general. Smell is subtle and good, and this leaves my skin very soft. Love the silky texture it gives the bath.

on 6/24/2011 6:06:00 AM

bath melts are my favorite products form lush and this one is my favorite scent. its nice and sweet but not too sweet or food like. i use this as a body scrub first and then it turns my bath milky and smelling wonderful. my skin is so moisturized afterwards and the scent lingers all night which i love. i get 4 or 5 baths out of one bar so the price is great at about 7 dollars and it a vegan product. i highly recommend these.

on 8/9/2010 3:58:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is one of my favorite products for the bath. Its so sensual. It looks like a bath bomb but it's a bath melt. I was in the tub for an hour. No bath bomb/bar from lush has done that to me. It was rich with some type of oil becuase when I got out my skin didn't feel the same. It had a layer of soft mush in a good way covering it, Must go back and repurchase

on 3/7/2010 6:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Smells absolutely delicious! I was literally drooling over the scent!

To me it smells more like bubblegum or candy than marshmallows.

Its creamy and melts nicely in the bath. It left my skin feeling moisturized and smooth.

Based on the amount I used I would guess I'll be able to get at least 4-5 uses out of it.

Can't wait to use again!

on 1/30/2010 12:49:00 AM

This was fun to use and it smelt so delicious! Baths are my thing. As a stay at home mom I don't have much time for myself so my evening bath is my time for me. Lush has really helped add a little flare to my baths and this one is one of my favs. I wish the price was just a little lower but I still would buy again. I loved the beautiful pink color this turned my bath.

Popular Bath Treatments