LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This review is for the updates Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment. The new one is no longer called a bath melt and it is also not in the huge cupcake mold. They're now called "luxury bath oils" and are much tinier - less than 3/4 of an ounce! I dropped the tiny thing in my tub and fell alone with the sweet, calming, candy like scent. Additionally, it softened the water a bit. However, in order to have a super dreamy and moisturizing bath I would definitely require two or three of these in my regular sized tub. Too bad they got rid of the huge cupcake version because that would have truly been the perfect size for a decadent bath

on 10/28/2016 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

-Lovely smell that fills the whole house
-Really moisturizing
-Pretty

8/10

Let me just say I'm new to Lush products. The first thing I tried was the Sex Bomb and it was fantastic. I was expecting the Melting Marshmallow Moment to great as well, but it was just okay. This was a pretty pricey item, and what sold me was the shape and smell. The lady at Lush told me I could cut it up and use it for multiple baths which I did. I split it up into eighths and I started off with one eighth and it didn't do much so I added another eighth. It created tiny bubbles which eventually went away and it made the water look "dirty". Overall, it didn't do much and it didn't turn my bath colors nor did it bubble or fizz too much and I couldn't smell anything.
... I'll add more after I use the rest.

on 12/30/2011 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This smells so good! It turned my water pink-ish and it also made some foam. My skin feels good afterwards, this was surprisingly moisturising :) Will repurchase!

on 10/22/2011 6:06:00 AM

This one looks great, smells good- but smell doesnt last... makes water pink, but its not clear, saturated pink which I personally prefer and the most importantly foam is not creamy, doesnt last and is really poor...
It doesnt dry skin, I would even say that skin looks good after...
But not my favourite, I won't buy again.

on 6/24/2011 6:06:00 AM

bath melts are my favorite products form lush and this one is my favorite scent. its nice and sweet but not too sweet or food like. i use this as a body scrub first and then it turns my bath milky and smelling wonderful. my skin is so moisturized afterwards and the scent lingers all night which i love. i get 4 or 5 baths out of one bar so the price is great at about 7 dollars and it a vegan product. i highly recommend these.

on 8/9/2010 3:58:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is one of my favorite products for the bath. Its so sensual. It looks like a bath bomb but it's a bath melt. I was in the tub for an hour. No bath bomb/bar from lush has done that to me. It was rich with some type of oil becuase when I got out my skin didn't feel the same. It had a layer of soft mush in a good way covering it, Must go back and repurchase

on 10/10/2009 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this bath melt, it is by far one of my favourite smells from Lush and it has just the right amount of cocoa butter so that your skin is left soft and the bath is grease free! Packing - I gave this 5 because Lush encourage recycling and use minimal packaging where possible.
Price - I gave this a 3 because here in New Zealand, the bath melt is around $9 and I tend to use half for a bath so $4.50 for a bath is a little bit expensive, but is still affordable.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is probably my favorite Lush product behind the Big Blue bath bomb. Lush always promises wonderful scents out of it's products, and I find all too often that I am dismayed at the lack of scent they give off. Not so with the MMM bath melt. I plopped half of it into the tub and it fizzed away while making my bathroom smell heavenly - and the scent lingered in the room for about a half a day to my delight. The smell really is, as one reviewer stated, a little like circus peanuts...but sexier. (Sexy circus peanuts?!) A very sweet and happy scent that put me in a good mood. It did moisturize a little...it didn't leave a film on my skin, but it did leave one in the tub. That's okay, though. This is a large melt, I'm sure it could be broken up into 1/4ths, but that takes away the decadence of it. At $8.25, I think it is pricey, but most everything at Lush is. I'll rebuy it and use it as a special treat.

on 1/7/2008 8:55:00 PM

One of my favorites, simmilar to creamy candy. I use the whole thing to get the best experience but it can easily be split up. Smells like circus peanuts candies! It also make your skin great.

Popular Bath Treatments