LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

pretty good, it produced a few bubbles, it was pretty moisturising, i only used a small chunk and it was more than enough. the smell isn't as strong and sweet in the bath, its a lot more mellow. will repurchase.

if you don't like rock star, creamy candy etc you won't like this.

on 4/10/2004 12:39:00 PM

This is a crumbly pink bubble bar with added chunks of cocoa butter for moisturising. It smells a bit stronger and fruitier than marshmallow sweeties to me, in fact, very similar to Creamy Candy bubble bar. I don't have any to hand to compare, so perhaps there are some small differences, but they seem so alike from what I can remember that it makes me wonder why they made this one as well. It even has the same color (OK maybe a little darker) and the same moisturising pieces. The major difference is the price (£2.50 for this one and £1.70 for the Creamy Candy). I have heard rumours that Creamy Candy is being phased out, so I hope this is not just a sneaky way of replacing the Creamy Candy with a more expensive version. Anyway, conspiracy theories aside, if you like sweetie-scented bath products as much as I do, this is a winner. It is moisturising without being super-slimy, and strongly scented enough that you can get 3 or 4 big baths out of one piece if you want to. And no messy bits in the bath afterwards either!

on 5/18/2004 3:16:00 AM

I had a lot of fun with this product! First of all being a huge fan of anything pink I was really tickled (excuse the pun) when I plopped this in the bath as not only is it pink but it even smells pink if you know what I mean!

MMM is creamy, sweet, looks not unlike melted pink marshmallows (hence the name) and foams away until it dissolves completely leaving a fragrant bath and softly scented silky skin for hours afterwards.

I'm going to stock up on these for fear they get discontinued!! continued >>

This looks like a bright pink Floating Island and smells sort of like Creamy Candy but with a melon or mango scent added in. Smells soft like a marshmallow.

Smells lovely and creamy. I never need to use lotion after this.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Very pink and girly. Smells great, although I still prefer Creamy Candy. This is a big bomb/melt, and if you slice it up, you can get several baths from one. Will repurchase this one.

on 9/19/2004 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Ohhh my fave bath melt ever! It's so soft and soothing. A real "girly" moment I get when using one of these!

It floats around in the bath slowly melting like a frothy marshmellow and leaves my skin soft and sexily scented. A must have!

on 10/1/2004 12:23:00 AM

I'd give this melt a 3.5, if I could. I keep trying to love LUSH products, and very few of them have been bad, but I'm often mildly disappointed by what I get for the price, especially compared to some other products out there. I decided to be gluttonous, and dropped the whole melt into the bath---I'm glad I did in this instance, because I think that half would have been too little. The water was a very soft, semi-opaque, light pink. Any suds that appeared as the "marshamallow" frothed disappeared very quickly. The scent was very candyish...not bad, but not really my style. (Maybe a foodie/candy fan would have been happier with it.) My skin was left in nice, soft condition, but not amazingly so. I'm happy to have tried it, but I'll probably avoid repurchasing and try to find a less candyish melt instead.

on 10/12/2004 3:01:00 PM

Was really looking forward to this one. Smells alot like Candy Fluff dusting powder, which is alright, kind of smells a bit like strawberries, but considering the price, I was hoping I could cut it into three pieces so I could get more baths out of it, but it seems like you cannot get away with that with this product. It's so weak that I'm sure if you even throw in the whole thing you won't get much out of it. The only way it made my skin soft was if I took a piece of MMM, added water, making it like a paste, and rubbing it on my body, but even so, if you would like moisturization, body butters are the way to go.

on 1/16/2005 7:18:00 AM

I popped this pink 'lady'in the tub after running for 4 miles and arguing with my BF. I felt like having a real treat...It treated me like a princess and I felt more relaxed, mellow, soft and feminine afterwards. The smell isn't overpowering, like some lush products can be, and that is a big bonus. It didn't foam a lot, but the creamy consistency made my skin feel velvety soft. I am very pleased about this product and will stock on some of these when I want to feel 'loved' again.

Popular Bath Treatments