LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

Filtered by age: 36-43
LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

To the reviewer below me.. you didn't get bubbles from this product, because Melting Marshmallow Moment isn't a bubble bar.. It's a bath melt. It isn't MADE to give bubbles...
While I didn't find this particularly moisturizing, I would say that based upon the info you gave, this product did EXACTLY what it was made to do for you :)

on 3/5/2009 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Smells like the circus peanuts candies that my grandfather always eats. Super sugary sweet. Very moisturizing and one of the products that really stays on your skin for hours after use. I often just use mine in the shower instead of the bath. I rub it all over after my Rockstar soap.

Similar also to the Snow Fairy shower gel and the Candy Fluff dusting powder.

on 3/21/2007 1:40:00 PM

This is indeed a luxury product for me. A must after a long, stressful day at work when I really want to indulge and unwind in a hot bath. MMM is adorably packaged as a pink cupcake. Smells divine - if you like Candy Fluff, Rock Star and Creamy Candy, this will be right up your alley. Made my skin incredibly soft and sweetly scented, and my entire bathroom smelled heavenly for hours afterward. I bought 2 of these and 1/2 was sufficient for an entire bath. I will repurchase this again for sure!

on 8/27/2006 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Smells delicious - like fizzy fruity candy. I rub it all over my body when I'm in the bathtub instead of dropping it into the water for a more concentrated effect. Smells exactly like Candy Fluff dusting powder.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Very pink and girly. Smells great, although I still prefer Creamy Candy. This is a big bomb/melt, and if you slice it up, you can get several baths from one. Will repurchase this one.

Popular Bath Treatments