LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

Filtered by age: 19-24
LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

on 10/28/2016 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

-Lovely smell that fills the whole house
-Really moisturizing
-Pretty

8/10

on 5/18/2015 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

These are so underrated! It's like a bath melt and a bath bomb had a baby! Sooo moisturizing! Try it!

on 5/2/2013 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Favourite lush bath product! :) Makes the water so creamy and beautiful, really relaxing and moisturising. Lovely scent that lasts. Just such a delight to use. I use half at a time, just to get more value out of it. Doesn't irritate my eczema.

on 5/12/2012 3:01:00 AM

This bath melt is great! Way better than my only other experience with a Lush melt, Floating Island, which was total rubbish. I received this as a birthday present in one of Lush's giftboxes. While I won't buy this again (it smells too sugary-sweet for my tastes), I would certainly recommend this to anyone who loves things like Snow Fairy, Rockstar soap and products along those lines. It melts beautifully, making the water look like a pink milkshake. The scent didn't wash away once it melted either, so not only will your skin be soft after your bath but smell sweet too! I only needed half, and I mixed with with a bit of some Magic Mushroom bubblebar I have left over for some bubbles too; these two worked together really well.

I really like the smell of this and think it's really cute but I found it wasn't really worth it. It did moisturise a bit but I find I get the same amount of moisture from some bubble bars and bath bombs and they're more fun. Out of the melts I've tried, this is definitely not a favourite

GREAT smell, works pretty well. In my opinion gives the perfect amount of moisture on the skin without making hair greasy, after all, it is being used in a bath which might get some on long hair like mine. It is very good but you need to use lot's more than I thought! A good half is sufficient for me personally, I found any less to be not enough!

on 5/26/2010 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I tried this twice, and while I don't think it's awful, I don't think I'm going to buy this again. Mainly because I want to explore other things from Lush. The first problem with this, is that, I thought it was a bubble bar. When I bought it, it was placed with all the other bubble bars, so it gave me different expectations. I was surprised when no bubbles came, but after looking at the reviews on MUA, I was set straight.

It smells quite nice and is very cute. Looks like a big pink cupcake. I didn't think it was very moisturizing. It felt very nice to relax in, but no real lasting effects. It's a shame that the smell didn't linger on my skin, because it has a really nice bubble gum scent. No trace of marshmallows.

So all in all, not a bad product, but not amazing. For what it cost, I don't think it's worth it for me to buy any more of them. I do love LUSH though. and will continue trying out new goodies from them.

on 3/7/2010 6:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Smells absolutely delicious! I was literally drooling over the scent!

To me it smells more like bubblegum or candy than marshmallows.

Its creamy and melts nicely in the bath. It left my skin feeling moisturized and smooth.

Based on the amount I used I would guess I'll be able to get at least 4-5 uses out of it.

Can't wait to use again!

on 2/13/2010 1:07:00 PM

This has a very sweet smell to it, very much like candy. The scent didn't linger in the bath, or on my skin, which was a disappointment. Turned the bathwater a milky pink colour. THERE WERE NO BUBBLES! I was very disappointed.. I crumbled the entire thing, and although the water turned a nice shade of pink, there were literally zero bubbles. However, this was very moisturizing, and my skin felt soo soft afterwards.

Would not repurchase, as there were no bubbles.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The smell is absolutely divine and probably my favourite scent from LUSH products. However, my skin did not smell of this when I got out from the bath, which I was dissapointed with. I use half to dissolve in the bath water, and half to use all over my body as a scrub!! And actually... I found this very effective as an exfoliator! I wasn't sure whether to give three or four lippies, because even though I adore it, it is very expensive for what it is and that you can only get a few uses out of it.. You could realistically buy a bottle of bath gel which would last you for ages, for the price of one of these bath melts. There seem to be conflicting experiences about the colouration of the bath water, but in my experience (and this is using a full melt) it only turned my bath very very feintly pink, and I do enjoy the bath melts which turn the water a rich colours. My skin feels soft afterwards, but the entire bath experience is not nearly as lavish as it is with other LUSH bath products; there were barely any bubbles at all. While this is a nice product to use, I think I will repurchase once more and then go onto something else.. At the price it is, it's not really outstanding enough for me to warrant many purchases. If it were cheaper, I'd be more inclined to purchase. I do have to reiterate though, the smell really is divine... it's just a shame that is doesn't do much for leaving its fragrance on the skin!

Popular Bath Treatments