LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

3.8

Let me just say I'm new to Lush products. The first thing I tried was the Sex Bomb and it was fantastic. I was expecting the Melting Marshmallow Moment to great as well, but it was just okay. This was a pretty pricey item, and what sold me was the shape and smell. The lady at Lush told me I could cut it up and use it for multiple baths which I did. I split it up into eighths and I started off with one eighth and it didn't do much so I added another eighth. It created tiny bubbles which eventually went away and it made the water look "dirty". Overall, it didn't do much and it didn't turn my bath colors nor did it bubble or fizz too much and I couldn't smell anything.
... I'll add more after I use the rest.

on 5/21/2015 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I loooove this!! Probably my favourite lush bath product that they do! It makes the bath water so creamy and beautiful! It's really relaxing and moisturising and a lovely marshmellow-y scent that actually lasts for the whole bath! This always leaves my whole body and my skin feeling so soft and moisturised! Love!!

on 3/11/2013 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product smells so good and is very moisturizing in a bath. You can also crumble off a bit, mix with water and use like a shower smoothie for super soft skin. It makes bath water feel so silky and leaves you with super moisturized skin.

I loved the smell of this melt especially when i opened the box it was sent to me in, it was all i could smell! When i used this in my bath i had cut it into halves, but they weren't equal.. so i used the smaller half, which i think was a mistake.. i found that it made a foam like it is supposed to but when it fizzed nearr to my running water i got a layer of bubbles? Anyway i found that it makes the water smell exactly how the bath melt itself does..but after a few minutes of getting in i found the layer of foam and few bubbles had gone.. and left a kind of used water look..(i think this maybe because i didnt use enough of the melt to turn my water pink) After i use the bigger half i cut i will edit this review and tell you what i think! :)

EDIT: I used the other half of this melt the other day and i think this one expires alot faster than it says or any of the other ones do because when i used the other half it didnt fizz or produce any foam at all it just sat there, so i broke it up a mixed it in the water and got a grey/purple water colour, i still got the same smell so it was ok, but i think if i buy another one i will use it all at once so i don't have a half of it 'wasted' by not having the same effect.

on 10/22/2011 6:06:00 AM

This one looks great, smells good- but smell doesnt last... makes water pink, but its not clear, saturated pink which I personally prefer and the most importantly foam is not creamy, doesnt last and is really poor...
It doesnt dry skin, I would even say that skin looks good after...
But not my favourite, I won't buy again.

on 1/9/2010 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This has been so far the only thing from Lush I re-purchased.

The smells is AH-MAZING!
It doesn't smell like rockstar, which some people say. It has more of a fruit kick to it.

You can get 2-3 uses out of this which is really good.

It makes your bath water pink, foamy, and it makes it feel like silk.

I HIGHLY recommenced this. If you were to get anything from lush, defiantly get this!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is amazing. So moisturizing and smells like my favourite soap, Godmother!

on 11/18/2008 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Yuuuuuuuummy. I usually take forever to just get it into the bath because it smells soooooooo good. :)

MMM has such a delicious smell to it, and makes the bath water so soft and leaves your skin silky! it smells amazing if you love the lush candy smell like i do. i wish it was a bit cheaper, but it is lovely none the less.

on 12/22/2006 5:10:00 PM

Appearance: Like a pink cupcake - an unmistakable, sugar-coated candied fruit fragrance. Smells a lot like LUSH's other pink products such as Rock Star, Creamy Candy Bubble Bar and Candy Fluff Dusting Powder. If you have never liked these scents, this melt isn't the one for you.

It floated and fizzed a bit around in my bathtub, and produced more foam, than actual bubbles due to it's sodium bicarbonate base (something you'll usually find in the Bubble Bars and Bath Ballistics) like the Floating Island Bath Melt. It made the water a pink-ish colour.

My Thoughts: Although I would buy this product again, it would only be for special occasions - when I feel the need for a good luxury soak. The cocoa butter and almond oil midly moisturizes, and leaves a faint scent on the skin. I have normal skin, and found that using only half of the melt sufficient enough to moisturize. I'd recommend using the entire thing if you have dry skin, or like filling your bath to the brim with water. Loses half a lippy because the scent didn't really last all that long. My bathroom smelt wonderful after using this product though.

4.5 Lippies rounded DOWN continued >>