Caress Shower Gel

No Image

3.2

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love the Daily Silk (original scent) but it is breaking me out! My chest has zits all over it and they only developed when I recently started using Caress again. I have sensitive skin and the scent is strong so maybe we're just not a good match anymore. I will use up what I have then go back to Ivory.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

One of my favorite drugstore body washes. Since this body wash been around forever,as soon as i get a whiff of it in the bottle, i get flashbacks of my teen years. Truth be told there is nothing otherwise special about the wash other than its scent, so i only purchase when i am feeling nostalgic.Its a very nice scent that lingers after the shower. The bottle will last me a while so i wont repurchase anytime soon. The price is affordable and you can find it everywhere.

on 2/28/2009 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I used to love the Daily Silk Body Wash. It was my HG but I can no longer stand the smell... dunno know what happened but I won't buy again or at least not for a lonnnnng time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

YES LAWD!!! I love this stuff. I have been using it forever. The scent is wonderful, it lathers great, rinses clean and leaves my skin petal soft. Recently, I have discovered the Walmart version of this (since both of my local drugstores are always sold out), and I can't even tell the difference! From now on, it's Walmart for me unless I catch a great sale on the original. Definite repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this because I love the Caress bar soap. The fragrance is so lovely, but about 2 hours after I showered with this liquid soap, my whole body broke out in a terrible itching rash :(