Caress Shower Gel

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/8/2014 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Im using the aqua sparkle . It smells good , the sent lasts for a while on me.

on 11/27/2005 11:37:00 PM

i liked the fragrance, but this dried out my skin like crazy. the fragrance did not last very long, either. would not repurchase :(

I did testing for the Caress silky smooth skin body wash when they were just coming out a few years ago with the new smells and puffs. I was so happy when they used the one I liked best!It is more moisturizing for normal skin than the original one they were leaning towards.
I use Wild Blossom to wash and shave with. I do wish they made the smell stronger (IMO) but overall this has been a fave of mine for a long time now. It leaves me soft and clean. When I use it to shave my legs rarely get knicks and always feel very smooth and silky afterwards. It does not build up or harm my razor. The smell makes me think of bathing in a botanical forest filled with sweet smelling flowers. I am also using the moisturizer that goes with it and that one needs major improvement on smell but that is another review ;) *Bottom Line, I love this body wash and my only complaints are I wish it was a bit cheaper and in a bottle that opens on the bottom...aside from that It's OOOlala for my skin and smelling sense! continued >>

on 5/15/2003 4:58:00 PM

Love the scent and the lather, but it isn't moisturizing enough for me.

on 10/8/2001 6:36:00 PM

I had purchased this in Whitewater Breeze. Very clean smelling, lathers great and rinses off well. Leave my skin soft and smooth as well. I never expected that from a shower gel. Especially not Caress either.

Popular Gels/Soaps