Caress Shower Gel

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/8/2014 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Im using the aqua sparkle . It smells good , the sent lasts for a while on me.

on 10/2/2009 4:08:00 PM

I received a sample of this in Waterfresh Breeze. I was expecting it to be drying, like most clear shower gels are, but it was actually quite moisturizing. The scent was nice, but I think it'd be better as a home fragrance than a body fragrance. It was decent though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this stuff. Shower gel is still pretty expensive in general, so this stuff is a winner for a girl on a budget. I have the Berry Fusion scent, which is quite nice. It smells like Strawberry Bubbalicious gum or a wild berry yogurt flavour. This stuff makes lots of lather, which I happen to like. My two gripes are that it isn't especially moisturizing (but that's why God created lotion) and that sometimes, if you don't rinse really really really well, it can have an unpleasant soap scummy feeling (but I think a lot of cleansers have trouble in the clean-rinsing department).

on 7/23/2002 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

The Nature's Silk version (original - peach bottle) is the best of *any* body washes I've ever used. None of the other versions of Caress work as well for moisturizing. I always use it when I shave my legs. The scent is light and very pleasant.