Caress Shower Gel

No Image

4.2

on 12/29/2011 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've loved this body wash since puberty, when I wear it I think of Jonathon Taylor Thomas and the teen celebrity magazines I used to read, probably because there were samples of this in them. The wash is a very pretty pearl color, and very silky. It may have broken me out at times, but honestly, every wash seems to do that :( There are lots of different scents now that I'm older, I've tried a lot and am currently using endless kiss, which is alright. The original is probably the best though. Such a sexy scent.

on 6/4/2010 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this smells good and leaves me feeling clean but it was not moisturizing at all and it broke me out on my chest and i haven't had a chest break out since puberty. my skin doesn't like this, sorry. and i hate the packaging because i store my body washes upside down and you can't with this one.

on 7/7/2005 9:52:00 AM

I am reviewing Caress Glowing Touch shower gel. It must be a new Caress product. I've never seen it before. It's a golden shimmery gel. It smells coconutty, maybe like a light pina colada. Anyway, the scent is awesome and it lingers on your skin. It contains shea cream and "gentle skin brighteners". What those skin brighteners are I have no idea. It left my skin feeling very clean and soft. I recommend this product. It's cheap and smells great.

on 3/6/2005 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This body wash smells so good! It lathers really well and makes my skin feel soft. It did dry my skin a little bit, but nothing a little extra lotion couldn't handle. I would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

YES LAWD!!! I love this stuff. I have been using it forever. The scent is wonderful, it lathers great, rinses clean and leaves my skin petal soft. Recently, I have discovered the Walmart version of this (since both of my local drugstores are always sold out), and I can't even tell the difference! From now on, it's Walmart for me unless I catch a great sale on the original. Definite repurchase!