Caress Shower Gel

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

3.8

I did testing for the Caress silky smooth skin body wash when they were just coming out a few years ago with the new smells and puffs. I was so happy when they used the one I liked best!It is more moisturizing for normal skin than the original one they were leaning towards.
I use Wild Blossom to wash and shave with. I do wish they made the smell stronger (IMO) but overall this has been a fave of mine for a long time now. It leaves me soft and clean. When I use it to shave my legs rarely get knicks and always feel very smooth and silky afterwards. It does not build up or harm my razor. The smell makes me think of bathing in a botanical forest filled with sweet smelling flowers. I am also using the moisturizer that goes with it and that one needs major improvement on smell but that is another review ;) *Bottom Line, I love this body wash and my only complaints are I wish it was a bit cheaper and in a bottle that opens on the bottom...aside from that It's OOOlala for my skin and smelling sense! continued >>

on 6/29/2003 1:04:00 AM

Love the lather, Love the smell...very very refreshing. I always feel so clean after using this Shower Gel. This is a keeper.

on 1/19/2003 8:36:00 PM

A nice inexpensive shower gel. Lathers well, non-drying in the winter and really refreshing in the summer. Not a holy great shower gel, but pretty darn good for a drugstore find.

on 9/19/2002 4:27:00 PM

PROS: inexpensive, good lather, cleanses fine, not drying; CONS: did not like the fragrance; COMMENTS: I used the Nature's Silk version