Caress Shower Gel

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/29/2011 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've loved this body wash since puberty, when I wear it I think of Jonathon Taylor Thomas and the teen celebrity magazines I used to read, probably because there were samples of this in them. The wash is a very pretty pearl color, and very silky. It may have broken me out at times, but honestly, every wash seems to do that :( There are lots of different scents now that I'm older, I've tried a lot and am currently using endless kiss, which is alright. The original is probably the best though. Such a sexy scent.

I love this soap - It is the Caress Moisturizing Body Bar, Evening Silkening. It is with Jasmine and Rich Replenishing moisturizers.
fIt is hard to find so I had to order it. I do not know if it is still in stores at all. I have a stash of many bars so I will not run out.
It is so silky, clean, moisturizing and smells so very good. I like this so much better than the other Caress Body bars. It also makes your bathroom smell so good, but it is not too strong. I think it smells a bit like Amarige. It is so much better than the other caress bars in my opinion. I alternate this with my Pears and Purpose bars. Love it!
Add: Yes, this is for the face, is so mild but very cleansing.

I am very addicted to Caress's Body Washes..well, only 2 that I cannot get enough of. CASHMERE LUXURY!!!!!!! & GLOWING TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both are sooooo Beautiful and Wonderfully scented. I dont kno which one I Love better but I have em' both. They both make me soooo soft and the scent stays with me. Which is the Biggest plus. Amazing Products Caress!!!!!!!!!! Highly Recommended!!!!!!Will Buy again and again and AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought this because I needed a good, reasonably priced shower gel. After using it for about a week I noticed my skin was dryer than usual, and my eczema patches had gotten worse. I still put lotion on after the shower, so I don't understand why it dried me out so much. I bought it because I couldn't afford my normal wash- The Body Shop's Mango Body Wash. I will not purchase this shower gel again. It made me spend more money in the long run trying to fix my scaly skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I Love there Original body wash as well as there original bath soap of caress!! I NEVER had any allergic reactions to there bar soaps or shower gels, they all make me feel clean, fresh, soft skin, and wonderful scented!!! I highly recommend this soap even for ultra sensitive skin like me!!! But one body wash i tried of caress is that tahitian body wash it has those scrubbing beads in the shower gel, and it felt sandy on me, this is the only body wash I wont buy!!!

on 12/16/2006 10:19:00 PM

I am currently hooked on Caress' Cashmere Luxury body wash. The scent is addictive to me and it just feels so wonderful on my skin.

This is a great product. I have used the Caress shower gel for several months now, and I still enjoy taking a shower in the morning. This has such a pleasent scent to it, and it moisurizes and rinses off really well. Caress has always been one of my favorite bath and body lines. I would buy this shower gel over and over.

on 11/27/2005 11:37:00 PM

i liked the fragrance, but this dried out my skin like crazy. the fragrance did not last very long, either. would not repurchase :(

on 7/7/2005 9:52:00 AM

I am reviewing Caress Glowing Touch shower gel. It must be a new Caress product. I've never seen it before. It's a golden shimmery gel. It smells coconutty, maybe like a light pina colada. Anyway, the scent is awesome and it lingers on your skin. It contains shea cream and "gentle skin brighteners". What those skin brighteners are I have no idea. It left my skin feeling very clean and soft. I recommend this product. It's cheap and smells great.

on 2/9/2003 1:40:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I received two of these as gifts recently, Berry Fusion and Waterfresh Breeze. As a body wash, they are decent, but nothing to rave about. The Berry smells nice and fruity, and the Waterfresh reminds me a bit of Candie's perfume.