Caress Shower Gel

No Image

3.9

on 8/8/2014 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Im using the aqua sparkle . It smells good , the sent lasts for a while on me.

on 10/2/2009 4:08:00 PM

I received a sample of this in Waterfresh Breeze. I was expecting it to be drying, like most clear shower gels are, but it was actually quite moisturizing. The scent was nice, but I think it'd be better as a home fragrance than a body fragrance. It was decent though.

I am very addicted to Caress's Body Washes..well, only 2 that I cannot get enough of. CASHMERE LUXURY!!!!!!! & GLOWING TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both are sooooo Beautiful and Wonderfully scented. I dont kno which one I Love better but I have em' both. They both make me soooo soft and the scent stays with me. Which is the Biggest plus. Amazing Products Caress!!!!!!!!!! Highly Recommended!!!!!!Will Buy again and again and AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought this because I needed a good, reasonably priced shower gel. After using it for about a week I noticed my skin was dryer than usual, and my eczema patches had gotten worse. I still put lotion on after the shower, so I don't understand why it dried me out so much. I bought it because I couldn't afford my normal wash- The Body Shop's Mango Body Wash. I will not purchase this shower gel again. It made me spend more money in the long run trying to fix my scaly skin.

This is a great product. I have used the Caress shower gel for several months now, and I still enjoy taking a shower in the morning. This has such a pleasent scent to it, and it moisurizes and rinses off really well. Caress has always been one of my favorite bath and body lines. I would buy this shower gel over and over.

on 1/28/2006 9:47:00 AM

I love the Caress Pearl Polising Body Gel Wash! I pair it with a sponge puff and it washes my body clean. Always leaves me feeling fresh and beautiful! Keeps my skin extra clear!!! Will always continue to buy.

on 1/12/2006 11:10:00 AM

I dont like caress body wash. It seems to be all about the fragrance, and skimpy on moisturizing. After showering my skin felt dry and tight. I used "glowing touch" and didnt see any glow at all. Even the fragrance doesnt seem to last on me. Maybe im cheap, but I think caress is expensive considering the amount you get, oh and the poor performance of the product (for me anyway). St Ives body wash, dial daily care, and olay work much better for my sensitive skin

on 11/27/2005 11:37:00 PM

i liked the fragrance, but this dried out my skin like crazy. the fragrance did not last very long, either. would not repurchase :(

on 3/6/2005 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This body wash smells so good! It lathers really well and makes my skin feel soft. It did dry my skin a little bit, but nothing a little extra lotion couldn't handle. I would repurchase.

on 8/7/2003 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this in the peach smell and oh my god! In less than a minute my bathroom was filled with the happiness called peaches! My absolute favorite, however, the matching lotion didnt do anything to my dry skin..too bad:(

Popular Gels/Soaps