Caress Shower Gel

No Image

4.3

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love the Daily Silk (original scent) but it is breaking me out! My chest has zits all over it and they only developed when I recently started using Caress again. I have sensitive skin and the scent is strong so maybe we're just not a good match anymore. I will use up what I have then go back to Ivory.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I Love there Original body wash as well as there original bath soap of caress!! I NEVER had any allergic reactions to there bar soaps or shower gels, they all make me feel clean, fresh, soft skin, and wonderful scented!!! I highly recommend this soap even for ultra sensitive skin like me!!! But one body wash i tried of caress is that tahitian body wash it has those scrubbing beads in the shower gel, and it felt sandy on me, this is the only body wash I wont buy!!!

on 7/23/2002 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

The Nature's Silk version (original - peach bottle) is the best of *any* body washes I've ever used. None of the other versions of Caress work as well for moisturizing. I always use it when I shave my legs. The scent is light and very pleasant.

Popular Gels/Soaps