3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

Va va voom. If this perfume doesn't get you laid, nothing will. I got a few samples of this and like it on the whole. It is most definitely a floral scent, but it is not "light." It has a lot of depth and a very dark, seductive quality. I once wore this to a party a local club and three different men told me I smelled good, one saying "Jesus Christ you smell delicious." This is a scent that I would consider "too much" for every day wear. Cons: price. I would have purchased a full-size if it wasn't so expensive. -one of the notes has a "powdery" undertone which I am not a huge fan of.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

my divine favorite- absolutely unbelievable scent. I get so many complimnets everytime I wear this. Not for everyone . Very romantic

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

10 years ago

Wow. This perfume is... different. I got the pure parfum tiiiiiiiny bottle off Ebay, because I collect perfumes and have been hearing forever that this is a cult fragrance. I got one fingertip wet and dabbed on all my pulse points. My first thought is that it smells spicy- almost like cinammon. Very, very different. I haven't quite decided if I like it yet but I love that the fragrance is so unique. I don't think you could confuse this with any other scent.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

10 years ago

Fracas is the ultimate tuberose, the uber tuber. And it really is the ultimate in white flower fragrances, a perfection of creamy tuberose and orange flowers. Fracas is basically a very linear, very powerful fragrance. Apply sparingly, and it will last for hours and hours. It's a beautifully done fragrance, one of the real classics brought back to life as closely as possible to the original. I find Fracas creamy, smooth, sensual and feminine. Recently I was in a crowd of people and talking to a group of friends there. Someone wearing Fracas passed us, and the ladies in our group literally stopped our conversation to comment what a lovely fragrance it was that we had smelled. Fracas may not be for everyone, but for its legion of fans, it's one of the best white florals around.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

11 years ago

wow now I see what the fuss is about ! a real grown up fragrance ,packaging not great but so what!!this is my autumn fragrance no.1 a convert

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

3.0

11 years ago

A UNIQUE FRAGRANCE - I've not smelled a dupe. I got this because I'm an impulse shopper who can't resist a bargin. I happened to see this marked75% off (and i saw the orginal price $90+) so I HAD to get it. Now, normally - I don't like florals too much and I HATE powdery (& vanilla - but vanilla is not in this fragrance so it really doesn't matter). I'm not a super fragrance person, so I won't be able to use all that 'flowy' language to describe this - I'm going to tell you from a 'regular' nose. The fragrance itself its starts as VERY strong floral with a little bit of powder and a litle 'hospital'. The flower/powder even comes close to smelling 'old lady-ish' On the skin- it dires to the same. a powdery floral. I can smell the tuberose as mentined by other reviewers. and feel as this is a deep, sensual scent. (Not light & airy for summer). It reminds me of date nights & a man nuzzling the scent but not knowing its because it reminds him slightly of his mother. (sick sounding - but pretty accurate) the bottle is nothing sexy to look at. black and fairly basic (I got he tiny parfum - dab on kind). The fragrance lasts for at least 5 hours.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

11 years ago

This a sexy and heady creamy tuberose fragrance that is definitely not for anyone who is a wall flower. Wear it with confidence if you dare and strut your stuff :)

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2.0
from

11 years ago

This is an intense white floral, the first time I tried it I almost had to wash it off. I gave it another go and the second time it became a little creamier and bearable. I couldn't really pick out separate notes but then I'm not a huge fan of white florals, which you would HAVE to be in order to wear this perfume.

About reviewer (314 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

11 years ago

What stands out is after Fracas dries and settles, the scent gives off puffs of freshly rained on gardenia, including a background of dewy green leaves. It smells so real and natural and magical. The lasting power is incredible. I have to divulge another excellent gardenia perfume...by Terra Nova, their Gardenia perfume spray. A teeny bit sharper and lighter, but it also has that freshly bloomed flower smell.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

1.0

11 years ago

Can't do it. I just can't. And I'm disappointed, because I take some pride in being able to wear some very aggressively carnal perfumes. But Fracas is essentially tuberose X 10, and on me tuberose becomes all indoles (the "fecal-like" note of certain heavy spices and flowers, which can actually be an invisible boost to the whole fragrance effect IF your body chemistry doesn't cause them to come front and center). I've tried it a million times and it just makes me feel rotten and nauseous all over. I do appreciate this as a unique scent and a true classic, but it's definitely aggressive and you MUST try before you buy.

About reviewer (420 reviews)

Age36-43