Orlane Anti-Fatigue Absolute Recovery Serum

Orlane Anti-Fatigue Absolute Recovery Serum

4.2

on 5/20/2017 7:52:00 PM

LIghtweight liquidy gel. Felt cool upon application. Purchased deluxe sample. Didn't notice any difference on my skin. Perhaps I need to use it for longer period to see any results but for the price, expected something.

on 4/6/2011 6:06:00 PM

I got this for my mother after reading the review here and myself being very satisfied with Orlane's recovery mask. She likes something very rarely and she liked this product very much, so thought it is worth giving the review. Other serums she likes are Darphin's Fibrogena serum and Kanebo's Sensai. She is 53 years old and has a sensitive skin.

Orlane is not available in the UK, unfortunately, yet I discovered this product on a recent trip to Paris, with my 10% discount card at galleries lafayette. I approached the counter and saw a mini version of cosmetics which included a big sample of this amazing serum. I have to say it looks oily but on the skin it is amazing! you apply it and skin feels so soft without any residue, oiliness. It is very very potent. It has left my skin silky smooth after a week and will definitely stock up when I go back. Only disadvantage: it is pricey but what the hell well worth it!

Very very potent product. Would caution against usage on sensitive skin... irritated my skin beyond belief...

I have been using this serum for about a week now and I have to say that I love it! I used to use Absolute Skin Recovery Care when it was introduced in early 1991, but at that time, the cream was a bit too rich for me. This serum, which is a newer item in the Absolute Skin Recovery range is a more concentrated treatment for skins that are tired or stressed, two things which I have experienced lately. The serum has a great slip to it, you only need a small amount as it spreads easily. It immediately soothes my skin and the aromatherapy this serum provides is an added plus. I have been getting compliments on my skin since I've been using it. People comment on the glow my skin has. I am using the Polyactive Cream on top, twice a day. Orlane says to use this serum for three weeks, so I'll update then. So far, so good. Anyone who's skin needs a recovery treatment should try this product!

on 6/22/2007 8:33:00 PM

I bought it online with good discount. Then I start wondering any disadvantage of buying online.. The SA told me that it's not fresh cosmetic.. Will it be so different from buying at the mall? So far I have used Anti fatigue serum and eye..both are good. Thank you much

on 5/25/2004 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This feels light and soothing, even cooling, and glides on. My cheek pores are tiny now and a month ago, during an overworked period, they were ragged. Keeps skin hydrated and silky. Will update as needed. *update 8/04* I really like this, esp. after sampling Erno Laszlo's TSR serum (similar ingredients, though less soy and etc proteins, more silicone and glycol in EL) - it provides a hydrating, soothing effect... so far, it's irreplacable. I usually avoid glycol, but in this formula, it's helping soy and wheat protein further into skin. I wake up with refreshed skin, very nice around eyes. Will certainly buy again! *9/05* This is now called "anti fatigue absolute" serum. Identical ingredients. ingredients: Water, soybean protein, propylene glycol, PPG-12-buteth-16, methylsilanol mannuronate, hydrolyzed wheat protein, glyceryl polyacrylate, panthenol, soybean extract, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, PPG-26-buteth-26, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, ethoxydiglycol, perfluoropolymethylisopropyl ether, sodium hyaluronate, methylparaben, triethanolamine, carbomer, fragrance, o-cymen-5-ol, glucose, comfrey extract, burdock extract, licorice extract, allantoin, ethylparaben, propylparaben, ginseng extract, glycogen, ginkgo biloba extract. continued >>

on 4/18/2004 9:28:00 AM

You can't go wrong with Orlane!!! This is the first class cosmetics (especially the B21 line) and this serum is extraordinary product. Haven't use it for a long time but I remeber what it did for my skin in some very stressful times. This is for sure one of the 2 or 3 best cosmetic items I've ever had. It is not one of sticky, heavy lifting serums, it goes smooth, has a very light consistency and makes your skin look healthy and well-rested. (Orlane, I'm coming back to you as soon as possible!).

on 4/7/2004 10:20:00 AM

I loveeeeee this serum soooooo much but i hate the price as much. Such a nice treatment to calm my skin when it's stressed. It isn't something like the dodgy Estee Lauder Idealist, coating your skin with some slippery silicone. it's a supa dupa excellent serum. After using it for a week, my skin appears to be 'healthier', no more tightness, no more dehydration, and believe it or not, less breakouts!!! I love the light texture too, sinks into skin nicely. I only use it alone without applying any cream on top of it, still, it works wonderfully! The only drawback --- the price!!!!! Bought this off strawberrynet, AU$100 man!!!!! only 30ml...checked its website, the rrp is US$135, can't complain, can I? *sigh*

I always thought Orlane is for older women, falling in the same group with Juvena, Guerlain and all, not for my age (23yo). However, I'm glad that I made the first move, happy with my first Orlane product, and will continue to discover the range. continued >>