Lumene Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

Lumene Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

2.7

on 4/18/2017 8:27:00 PM

Pretty much the worst eye make up remover I've ever tried. I only use mascara and it has alot of trouble getting it off my lashes and then just kind of smears it around endlessly and once it's all wiped off the end result still looks messy. Also it doesn't feel good when it's in contact with my skin and i get why some say it burns. And it claims to be for sensitive skin. I'm replasing it with Vichy Purete thermale 3 in 1 One Step Cleanser which has been a quick fix when I'm too lazy to wash my face but I just now realised that it actually takes off eye make up too and it does really well!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

It supossed to be gentle and for sensitive eyes, but it burns!!! I hated it,

on 2/22/2009 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm always looking for the perfect eye makeup remover. It seems like everything I try either burns my eyes, doesn't remove my make up, or both. This one has both issues. When I use it at night, it always looks like it's removed all of my eye makeup, but then when I wake up in the morning, I always have a bunch of eye makeup smudged under my eyes, so I know it's not getting everything off. It also really stings my eye area and makes it all red. I still have about half a bottle left, but I think I'm just going to throw it out and try something else.

on 1/3/2009 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A decent product, but for the price, I've seen better eye makeup removers, and it burns ever so slightly that it makes me hesitant to use it on a daily basis. It doesn't leave a filmy feeling, but it doesn't completely remove every trace of eyeliner/ mascara that I have on, so it sort of defeats the entire purpose of an eye makeup remover. In my opinion I would use something else.

on 6/20/2009 10:19:00 PM

This is really gentle on my skin but looks like it's oil-based.
It removes my eye makeup well. It just doesn't like removing dark eyeliner to well.

My makeup smears around a bit before I actually gets onto my cotton ball....because of the oil!

But I used almost all of the bottle. I have a couple uses left. But I am definitely going to buy another makeup remove after this because this is just wayyyy to expensive for an EYE makeup remover.

I lost the cap because of getting oil on my hands from this and letting it slip out of my hands. I don't really like the packaging.

Hope this helped.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THIS STUFF BURNS! Sure, it removes most of my eye makeup but it HURTS! ! ! Will not buy again.

on 11/10/2007 5:51:00 PM

I got this on clearance from CVS for 50 cents, but I'd never pay full price for this. It does the job, but leaves my eyes stinging.

on 8/5/2007 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have one thing to say about this and that is OUTH! It irritated my eyes, and it made my lenses feel awful. Not for my eyes.... Removed the eyemakeup ok, but not wourth it.

on 2/6/2008 2:21:00 PM

I'm on my second bottle of this thing. I really like it: it's gentle as it says, does the job and doesnt leave any oil in the eyes. The price could be a little lower since it ends pretty fast.

OUCH! Left my eyes stinging and burning and also irritated the skin area. I'm going back to my Neutrogena eye makeup remover or even Clinique Take the Day Off which is much more gentle.