Amphigory Eye shadows

Amphigory Eye shadows

4.7

i have to say I am very pleased with this line, even if you can only buy it online, but hte bonus is that they have extremely well written descriptions and of course you can purchase sample sizes which is absolutely awesome. You can try as many as you want and then buy the full size one that looks the best on. I like the Eyeshadow++ line since they are rich in pigments.

on 4/26/2003 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Amphigory has got a wonderful color range (similar to UD) and the eyeshadows go on smooth. Another plus is that the products are very high quality for the price. The only negative I can think of is that the are an online only operation, so you can't try before you buy. I will definitely be re-purchasing.

on 10/8/2001 7:20:00 AM

I am very impressed with these shadows. They're inexpensive and have a wonderful color range. My favorite is Lavaliscious, which is a lavender with tiny sea green microglitter. It's utterly unique and fabulous. I can't recommend this brand enough!

on 11/15/2001 8:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I swapped for a few e/s and have been to the website a few times. The proprietors are so nice and fast to reply. Super customer service! You can order single e/s or if you order 2, 4, 6 or 8 they come in a snap mirrored case. Nice extra.. :-)Many nice colors, a great range. I like the darker ones and the more off beat shades. The shadows can be used wet/dry depending on your likeness of intensity. Will def be ordering others.

on 9/5/2002 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great e/s, right up there w/WTF? and MMU e/s. In fact, I have 1 from Amphigory that is identical to 1 I got from WTF? Customer service is great. If you like WTF? and MMU shadows, you'll like these equally as well (and the free palettes w/orders of 2 or 4 e/s is a nice bonus).

on 1/16/2003 2:43:00 PM

I would so own more of these if they were easier to get (have to order off website or swap for them). I have 2 giant pots - Syspense which is a pure white, and great for lightening things up. I also have Cad, which is a medium brown I've used in the crease and also as a liner. Good staying power, and really great basic colors that I have used. I'd so love to get a small palette of these - I just hate ordering on-line.