Agnes B. Eye shadows

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Agnes B. Eye shadows

on 9/4/2009 2:51:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the Monobulle 829 "bronze reflets" (yes, "reflets") which is a gorgeous brown golden shimmery colour. The colour after you put it on is a tiny little bit lighter than in the package, but it's still really gorgeous. It goes on okay, and stays a long time. I can't complain about this. Would buy again.

I have one of these in prune moiree and it's HG for me. I wear it at least a couple of days ever week. I use it to line my lids and as a socket colour. It's an aubergine/burgundy with shimmer and it makes my greeny hazel eyes *POP*! It wears well and has a nice blendable texture.

on 8/30/2003 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have just about every colour of these, and I really like them. I use eye shadow base and they last well, and I like the different effects of the special effects, especially the green and the pink. They can be layered, and are rasonable.

on 4/19/2003 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the Mono eyeshadow in taupe and I love it. Perfect medium-taupe color, great velvety texture that stays on well. Nice shimmer, but doesn't give me that "crepey" look that I'm beginning to dread! I would definitely buy this again.

on 11/15/2001 5:26:00 PM

The Anges B. "African Earth" duo contains two shades. The lighter highlight shade is a light shimmery champagne beige that is very close to Stila's Starlight, but slightly more yellow. The darker shade is a shimmery medium taupe that is a dead ringer for Stila's Grace, though possibly with more shimmer. The shadows wear well, but since my eyes are hooded, too much shimmer from the lighter shade transfers to my lids.

Top Rated Eye Shadow