Agnes B. Eye shadows

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Agnes B. Eye shadows

4.1

on 4/4/2008 1:21:00 PM

Agnes B eye shadows are really good - long lasting, nice colors, and good prices. But, I don't see the US catalog anymore and they stopped selling in the US area sadly.

on 1/17/2008 8:49:00 PM

Worse products ever. Monobulles are expensive and give absoutly NOT the payoff they show on their website pictures or the color it looks like into the pot. Textures is too light, too chunky for application. Beside the packaging, there is nothing good about these products. It's a big boo !

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this in Golden Sand, and was disappointed. The color wasn´t really golden, just really shimmery. I also got silver brown( which their site said would go well with Golden Sand). It was just very shiny silver, no brown to be found. I can´t comment on the wear, as I put both on once, and then put them back in the box to return. The packaging was ok. One shadow seemed to not have been glued enough and the pan was already coming off. I would no buy agnes b shadows again.

on 9/9/2005 1:12:00 AM

i got this in parme argente as an extra from the most generous muaer. it's lilac and shimmery, very pigmented, not particularly soft in fact the surface looked a bit hardened bcos of time? or something in the ingredients becoming oxidized? however this is only the physical look of the product, when using a brush to apply it comes off and onto the brush easily and it has stayed put the whole day, no creasing whatsoever! if i get the chance i might buy this in another color because it's not expensive.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

got this in Abricot, a peachy-apricot color thats matte....i have never tried agnes b shadows but wow...the pigment and texture are excellent...this is the exact color i was looking for as an all over wash...blends in beautifully against my skintone...doesnt feel chalky at all...will definitely check out more of these!!!!for reference,im C5/NC35 *UPDATE* is it me or does the texture/pigment really similar to NYX???? hmm...and its way cheaper too......

on 11/7/2004 12:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got this in Taupe, & I have to say this must be the most perfect medium shade of a brownish-gray taupe eyeshadow I've ever found. It's not too dark or light, not quite brown, not quite gray. In the catalogue it looks matte, but it actually has a gorgeous shimmer to it. IMO, this is another unique shade of Agnes B's that I haven't been able to find in any other line yet. So many cosmetics companies just call your standard light brown or tan eyeshadow "taupe"; it's not (at least not IMO). The only thing that keeps it from being a HG for me is the packaging, which I really can't stand. It's thick & bulky; you have to screw the top on & off (as opposed to a quick & simple snap); & they don't even give you any kind of applicator with it, much less room in the package to keep your own in. Despite that, unless I find this identical color in another line, I would definitely repurchase this one.

I just got Silver Sea Green which when I ordered I was afraid would be far to light and shimmery to wear but when I got it I found it to be a very very beautiful light minty green with silver iridescent shimmer. I am having a bit of trouble getting this to onto a brush but it works fine with my finger or a sponge-tipped applicator. When applied this is gorg, very light and sheer pale green but when the light hits it right you can really see the shimmer. Staying power as with all these eyeshadows is very nice and it blends well so no ranting from me:)

I finally got to try "Green and Pink" and I love it. It flashes from green to pink and is a slight mauve colour inbetween, hard to describe. It is shimmery and highlights my hazel eyes nicely, I think anyone could wear it.

Got two new pots in Pistachio, a bright yellowish green that looks really nice and can be applied light for a sheer look or heavier for a more intense look. I say its yellowish but only slightly so, looks alot like in catalog. Other colour is Copper-Bronze which is a shimmery dark brown, very nice esp as a highlight colour or liner.

on 12/13/2002 12:11:00 PM

I have the eyeshadow in a now-discontinued shade of brown. It is just gorgeous and is the nicest brown I have ever used on my lids! These smooth on wonderfully and stay very well. I normally do not prefer powder eyeshadows but I love these!