Agnes B. Eye shadows

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Agnes B. Eye shadows

3.1

on 3/4/2007 5:33:00 PM

I love the innovation in colors and the wide selection of colors her eyeshadows have to offer. I don't like the price which I find way too expensive for such small quantities and why should it be more expensive than others? There is nothing more special about these eyeshadows compare to other cheaper ones. Found myself recently a brand from boots (they produce it) which works as good as other more expensive eyeshadows. Final word, not worth the money.

on 5/14/2004 9:26:00 AM

This is ok eyeshadow. There's nothing wronge with it, but it's not very exciting. The colors are a bit dull, and it's hard to apply evenly. I won't get rid of the ones I have, but I wouldn't repurchase.

on 4/14/2004 4:23:00 PM

It looks really pretty, but it doesn't go one very well. I have to sue a lot of it to get the colour that it looks like in the jar. I was let down a little bit.

on 9/14/2003 1:50:00 PM

I have this in Golden Sand which is a beautiful shimmery color. Perfect for the "I'm not wearing any makeup" look. The lasting power is okay but I really wish it was more silky and that's why I won't be buying this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Just a quick one - I get allergic reactions to these eyeshadows, so if you have sensitive eyelids be careful! The colours are ok but a little too shimmery for my taste. The shades I chose looked great in the brochure but I wasn't keen when they arrived.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Have on a bit of agnes b. Green/Pink which I RIS today-doesn't look a lot like it does in the catalog-is green (a la MAC Club, but a bit mossier, lighter) in the pot, w/ a wine colored undertone but goes on a deep rose w/ green falsh. Great velvety texture!

on 1/4/2003 2:40:00 PM

I also got the African Earth duo - looked on the website to be shades of browns, but on me looked more like shades of pale something. Cute pot with bubble top, and the shadows are each on one half side, but I didn't feel I would really use this much as the colors were not as intense as a like (to me, more like how Clinique's are light and subtle often). I would not buy again, as there are too many other brands that I like.