Agnes B. Eye shadows

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Agnes B. Eye shadows

3.8

on 4/4/2008 1:21:00 PM

Agnes B eye shadows are really good - long lasting, nice colors, and good prices. But, I don't see the US catalog anymore and they stopped selling in the US area sadly.

on 12/2/2004 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

CCB had a sale on their Agnes B. eyeshadows earlier this year and so I bought two to try out. I'm glad I didn't pay too much for them because they are awful. The consistency is gritty and it is splotchy when applied to the eyelid. I used a brush to see if it would apply smoother and it did'nt "stick". It just dusted off my lids. I tried a spongetip brush and it was a no-go. I also applied it wet and it was clumping on my lids. I will not purchase again. Also the reason it got a few lippys from me is because the packaging looks good.

on 4/19/2003 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the Mono eyeshadow in taupe and I love it. Perfect medium-taupe color, great velvety texture that stays on well. Nice shimmer, but doesn't give me that "crepey" look that I'm beginning to dread! I would definitely buy this again.

on 12/27/2001 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this in Golden Sand -- beautiful wear, texture, and color. Works great on opening up medium brown eyes.