Agnes B. Eye shadows

Agnes B. Eye shadows

3.0

on 9/4/2009 2:51:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the Monobulle 829 "bronze reflets" (yes, "reflets") which is a gorgeous brown golden shimmery colour. The colour after you put it on is a tiny little bit lighter than in the package, but it's still really gorgeous. It goes on okay, and stays a long time. I can't complain about this. Would buy again.

on 1/17/2008 8:49:00 PM

Worse products ever. Monobulles are expensive and give absoutly NOT the payoff they show on their website pictures or the color it looks like into the pot. Textures is too light, too chunky for application. Beside the packaging, there is nothing good about these products. It's a big boo !

on 11/7/2004 12:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got this in Taupe, & I have to say this must be the most perfect medium shade of a brownish-gray taupe eyeshadow I've ever found. It's not too dark or light, not quite brown, not quite gray. In the catalogue it looks matte, but it actually has a gorgeous shimmer to it. IMO, this is another unique shade of Agnes B's that I haven't been able to find in any other line yet. So many cosmetics companies just call your standard light brown or tan eyeshadow "taupe"; it's not (at least not IMO). The only thing that keeps it from being a HG for me is the packaging, which I really can't stand. It's thick & bulky; you have to screw the top on & off (as opposed to a quick & simple snap); & they don't even give you any kind of applicator with it, much less room in the package to keep your own in. Despite that, unless I find this identical color in another line, I would definitely repurchase this one.

on 4/14/2004 4:23:00 PM

It looks really pretty, but it doesn't go one very well. I have to sue a lot of it to get the colour that it looks like in the jar. I was let down a little bit.

on 9/14/2003 1:50:00 PM

I have this in Golden Sand which is a beautiful shimmery color. Perfect for the "I'm not wearing any makeup" look. The lasting power is okay but I really wish it was more silky and that's why I won't be buying this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Just a quick one - I get allergic reactions to these eyeshadows, so if you have sensitive eyelids be careful! The colours are ok but a little too shimmery for my taste. The shades I chose looked great in the brochure but I wasn't keen when they arrived.

Top Rated Eye Shadow