Agnes B. Eye shadows

Agnes B. Eye shadows

3.7

I finally got to try "Green and Pink" and I love it. It flashes from green to pink and is a slight mauve colour inbetween, hard to describe. It is shimmery and highlights my hazel eyes nicely, I think anyone could wear it.

Got two new pots in Pistachio, a bright yellowish green that looks really nice and can be applied light for a sheer look or heavier for a more intense look. I say its yellowish but only slightly so, looks alot like in catalog. Other colour is Copper-Bronze which is a shimmery dark brown, very nice esp as a highlight colour or liner.

on 4/19/2003 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the Mono eyeshadow in taupe and I love it. Perfect medium-taupe color, great velvety texture that stays on well. Nice shimmer, but doesn't give me that "crepey" look that I'm beginning to dread! I would definitely buy this again.

on 12/13/2002 12:11:00 PM

I have the eyeshadow in a now-discontinued shade of brown. It is just gorgeous and is the nicest brown I have ever used on my lids! These smooth on wonderfully and stay very well. I normally do not prefer powder eyeshadows but I love these!

I have the special effects eyeshadow in "Turquoise blue" which is a beautiful blue with a green shimmer to it. The eyeshadow is designed to look diffrent shades depending on how the light hits it. It comes in an adorable little pot with a see thru bubble screw on top. The eyeshadow is silky, easily layered, long lasting and looks fantastic. It usually sells for $8.50 but I got it for $4.25 on sale.

on 10/15/2002 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I have the special FX in green and pink - this is my favorite eye shadow. It is very subtle and can be layered over any color or used on it's own. I use it over Lancome's Noix and it brightens up my entire face. When I go out at night, I put it on thick and always get compliments - no one knows that all I've done is changed my eye makeup a little. A+ for this eye shadow.

on 10/2/2002 11:30:00 AM

I just got the special effects shadow in 'Green and Pink'-I've been contemplating this purchase for a while and I finaaly did it! And it is everything I thought it would be. It is a great eye shadow-good color that blends easily and really compliments any other colors you use with it. I love how irridescent it is without being glittery. I would highly recommend this color for anyone looking for an all-occasion color. FAB!

on 12/27/2001 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this in Golden Sand -- beautiful wear, texture, and color. Works great on opening up medium brown eyes.

on 9/4/2009 2:51:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the Monobulle 829 "bronze reflets" (yes, "reflets") which is a gorgeous brown golden shimmery colour. The colour after you put it on is a tiny little bit lighter than in the package, but it's still really gorgeous. It goes on okay, and stays a long time. I can't complain about this. Would buy again.

on 4/4/2008 1:21:00 PM

Agnes B eye shadows are really good - long lasting, nice colors, and good prices. But, I don't see the US catalog anymore and they stopped selling in the US area sadly.