Agnes B. Eye shadows

Filtered by age: 30-35
Agnes B. Eye shadows

3.6

on 3/4/2007 5:33:00 PM

I love the innovation in colors and the wide selection of colors her eyeshadows have to offer. I don't like the price which I find way too expensive for such small quantities and why should it be more expensive than others? There is nothing more special about these eyeshadows compare to other cheaper ones. Found myself recently a brand from boots (they produce it) which works as good as other more expensive eyeshadows. Final word, not worth the money.

on 11/7/2004 12:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got this in Taupe, & I have to say this must be the most perfect medium shade of a brownish-gray taupe eyeshadow I've ever found. It's not too dark or light, not quite brown, not quite gray. In the catalogue it looks matte, but it actually has a gorgeous shimmer to it. IMO, this is another unique shade of Agnes B's that I haven't been able to find in any other line yet. So many cosmetics companies just call your standard light brown or tan eyeshadow "taupe"; it's not (at least not IMO). The only thing that keeps it from being a HG for me is the packaging, which I really can't stand. It's thick & bulky; you have to screw the top on & off (as opposed to a quick & simple snap); & they don't even give you any kind of applicator with it, much less room in the package to keep your own in. Despite that, unless I find this identical color in another line, I would definitely repurchase this one.

I have one of these in prune moiree and it's HG for me. I wear it at least a couple of days ever week. I use it to line my lids and as a socket colour. It's an aubergine/burgundy with shimmer and it makes my greeny hazel eyes *POP*! It wears well and has a nice blendable texture.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Have on a bit of agnes b. Green/Pink which I RIS today-doesn't look a lot like it does in the catalog-is green (a la MAC Club, but a bit mossier, lighter) in the pot, w/ a wine colored undertone but goes on a deep rose w/ green falsh. Great velvety texture!

on 1/4/2003 2:40:00 PM

I also got the African Earth duo - looked on the website to be shades of browns, but on me looked more like shades of pale something. Cute pot with bubble top, and the shadows are each on one half side, but I didn't feel I would really use this much as the colors were not as intense as a like (to me, more like how Clinique's are light and subtle often). I would not buy again, as there are too many other brands that I like.