Agnes B. Eye shadows

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Agnes B. Eye shadows

4.4

on 4/14/2004 4:23:00 PM

It looks really pretty, but it doesn't go one very well. I have to sue a lot of it to get the colour that it looks like in the jar. I was let down a little bit.

I just got Silver Sea Green which when I ordered I was afraid would be far to light and shimmery to wear but when I got it I found it to be a very very beautiful light minty green with silver iridescent shimmer. I am having a bit of trouble getting this to onto a brush but it works fine with my finger or a sponge-tipped applicator. When applied this is gorg, very light and sheer pale green but when the light hits it right you can really see the shimmer. Staying power as with all these eyeshadows is very nice and it blends well so no ranting from me:)

I finally got to try "Green and Pink" and I love it. It flashes from green to pink and is a slight mauve colour inbetween, hard to describe. It is shimmery and highlights my hazel eyes nicely, I think anyone could wear it.

Got two new pots in Pistachio, a bright yellowish green that looks really nice and can be applied light for a sheer look or heavier for a more intense look. I say its yellowish but only slightly so, looks alot like in catalog. Other colour is Copper-Bronze which is a shimmery dark brown, very nice esp as a highlight colour or liner.

I have the special effects eyeshadow in "Turquoise blue" which is a beautiful blue with a green shimmer to it. The eyeshadow is designed to look diffrent shades depending on how the light hits it. It comes in an adorable little pot with a see thru bubble screw on top. The eyeshadow is silky, easily layered, long lasting and looks fantastic. It usually sells for $8.50 but I got it for $4.25 on sale.

Top Rated Eye Shadow