Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur #52 in Rosy Coral

4.4

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This color is the best color that'd suit the fair skin ladies. This is a very flattering pinkish coral that is not too bright but not muted either (it looks like that on my NC15 skin), suitable for day time and everyday makeup! I always only put on one layer for a natural look as the color can get quite intense and bright, probably better for a night out.
The lipstick itself is not drying at all, it glides on very smoothly like butter, and it smells like HEAVEN. I just like that not-too-strong floral smell; I know some people actually hate it but it goes away within 5 minutes so give it a try!
The longevity is not remarkable, if you eat after freshly applying it you'd definitely lose the color. But if you let it dry on your lips for like 1-2 hours, although there will be some transfer, you'd still have your lips color naturally stained. Love it!

Pros

Bright colour which brightens complexion
Moisturising
Great colour payoff

Cons
The color is really loud and bright, usually I'll use a tissue to dab off the color twice to make it look pretty and natural, however that greatly reduces the longevity of the color
Doesn't last long
Expensive

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

HOLY GRAIL Coral. I love the pop of color of this lipstick, it's definitely one of my favorites. Fairly moisturizing, and definitely a bright summer shade. Packaging is really high-end luxe, as usual with YSL. Doesn't disappoint.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this color, a medium, bright pinky-coral that instantly enlivens the face and shaves off a few years. The problem is the formula. It's just awful. Has a disgusting perfume smell and taste. It dries my lips to the point of being physically painful. I wore this lipstick exactly twice and both times it took me a week to recover from the damage.

In an attempt to replicate this shade, I found 3 lipsticks that are almost identical in color yet comfortable to wear:

Tarte Amazonian Butter lipstick in Watermelon -- almost identical, but less bright than Rosy Coral. Has great coverage and opacity for such a thin, light formula. Although it has peppermint oil, the butters counteract any irritation or dryness. It's very moisturizing and comfortable on the lips and has a glossy/balmy finish which I love for causal days.

Lancome Rouge in Love lipstick in Rose Boudoir (340B) -- very similar, but more pink and a little lighter than Rosy Coral. I actually like this shade better, it makes my lips look like a rosebud. It's also a thin, light formula, though it has the finish of a proper lipstick. Very comfortable to wear and lasts a few hours on the lips, too.

Bite Beauty Amouse Bouche lipstick in Pickled Ginger -- very similar, but a bit darker than Rosy Coral. The formula is thick and heavy, which gives great coverage and opacity. It felt more comfortable than YSL, but not comfortable enough for me. I didn't purchase this one as I was very happy with the 2 options above.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Omg this stuff is really my HG. It simply brighten up complexion, very pigmented , 1 swipe is just pretty enough, not drying, staying power is great, and packaging looks glam.
Major LOVE

Gah it's so hard to get on this pretty lipstick. It took me about 4 months. But the colour is soooo pretty and it's really worth it in the end. I looooove the colour. It's neon coral pink on me. This lipstick is so popular because of that Kdrama.
It doesn't dry my lips and doesn't accentuates fines lines also easy to apply. The packaging is so pretty.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Beautiful bright corally-pink shade, can look almost red when it's dark. When applied normally it lasts two to three hours on the lips but it can last up to 6 or 7 if you apply two coats and blot in between. It doesn't have a scent or taste. The packaging is simply exquisite. Would buy again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

gorgeous pinky coral -- pigmented to show up and show off your lips.

I got it because it works beautifully with my skin and hair.. you should get because it's a wonderful addition to any lipstick wardrobe and would probably work on most skin tones since the rose and pink is quite balanced.

love it.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

YSL makes fantastic lipsticks. This color is the perfect coral for fair skinned gals like me (I am an nw15 in Mac). This color has more of a pinkish undertone as opposed to orange so it works for many skin tones. Yes it is pricey but will last forever! I top this color with Revlons lip gloss in Coral Reef for added shine.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I love this lipstick so, so much. I have yellowy asian medium skin and it looks great for summer. For day I just use lip balm and dab a bit on, and also on cheeks. I'm sad now because it's almost finished :/ To make it pop even more at night I use lip balm, then red lip liner, then blend the lipstick in for a really hot pink. Goes well with a clean face and lots of mascara!