L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Mask

No Image

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Best hair smoothing mask i ever used. Smells amazing! I like to leave it on for 30 mins to 1 hour before washing off. My thick naturally straight but dry and coarse asian hair transforms to smooth and soft. Love it!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Helped a little bit.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this product - it's completely transformed my frizzy thick hair. It's now softer, more manageable and overall gorgeous. I've had so many complements on my hair, and people always talk about how shiny it is :D it's brought out my hair colour more, and it now looks like a rich red brown rather than a dull mouse brown. It's a little pricey, but I promise - to quote Cheryl Cole - it's worth it!

on 8/31/2010 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this product. :D i have a rebonded-hair but still i have a little frizzy hair and this product solved my problem. The first time i used this i already noticed the IMPROVEMENT on my hair. More smooth, silky, shiny and less frizzy. :D i'm going to buy this product again! :)

I LOVE THIS!!! It's so awesome! It really helped me out. My hair has been SUPER dry. I found this at Marshall's actually! LOL! A discount store! I got it for like 7 bucks! I would have paid full price if I knew where to freaking get it! I'm going to have to do a little search when I run out of this. I use it all the time nd I've gotten so many compliments on how great my hair looks. My friends asked me what hair gel I was using because my hair was so shiny, I wasn't wearing any product in my hair, I had just usd this stuff! LOL!

on 4/19/2007 9:20:00 PM

The mask makes my hair really soft and smooth without fail. My only complaint is the tub packaging, which is really just a marketing gimmick for people to identify it as a mask. It doesn't fool me though, I know it's a conditioner but nonetheless an impressive one. A little pricey, but I would buy it again. It's good to have this life-saver product around during your bad hair days.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Smoothens, make my hair so neat, silky smooth, and straight. Nicely fragranced just like the rest of Smooth Intense line but it doesn't stays on my hair. My hair is actually already straight but I always like a boost and I use this once or twice a week, alternating with my other masks or hairspa. I've once straightened by hair chemically using L'Oreal Professionnel smoothing service (with XTenso product), and the ends of my hair are frizzy, and this mask does nothing to smooth them, that's the con of this product. Price tag is a bit high to me (it's not as cheap as in the US :(), but this is the cheapest hairmask that works for me, Kerastase and L'Oreal Professionnel costs much more.

on 9/7/2006 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have dry, frizzy, coarse hair that is naturally wavy/curly. Whenever I blow out my hair straight, I usually pre-condition, shampoo, post condition, blow dry, and touch up with a flat iron. I bought this as an alternative to my usual post conditioner (Pantene) and used it for the first time today. After shampooing, I put a generous amount of this stuff on towel-dried hair, then covered it with a cap, leaving it in for about 15-20 minutes. Rinsing it out was a little weird because it made my shower floor a bit slippery. Can't say that the results are magical, but they are OK and on par with my regular Pantene conditioner. Oddly, one of the ingredients in this treatment is isopropyl alcohol, which is drying to the hair, so I am a little hesitent to use it constantly. As a smoother, it does seem to help, so I'll probably buy it again and rotate it with Pantene. Not bad, but not as magical for me as it has been for other reviewers.

on 5/2/2006 2:11:00 PM

IT S THE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST!!!!! IN MY RATING IS 10 !!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! I ALWAYS BUY IT!! NO MATTER WHAT!!! BETTER THAN KERASTASE< FREDRIC F.<

after i tried this i cant help but compare it with OLeo kerastase mask. it yielded the same effect ,difference-the price!oleo costs like $40 something but l'oreal smooth intense is only freakin $2.99! i better restock tommorow or i might end up with none.