Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator in Bare Light ] [DISCONTINUED]

Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator in Bare Light ] [DISCONTINUED]

4.6

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (Octyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.4%. Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Isocetyl Linoleoyl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Polyglyceryl-3-Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Trihydroxystearin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Copper ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Manganese ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Silicon Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Potassium Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Iron Ferment Extract, Methicone, Topaz, Quartz, Mother of Pearl, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea. May Contain : Mica, Ultramarines, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 9/9/2013 11:45:00 PM

I really liked this product. I wish it was not discontinued.

on 12/12/2011 6:11:00 PM

Anyone find a replacement for this great stuff?

on 4/9/2010 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The highlighting effect is so wonderfully effective and pigmented (in the shimmer sense, not the colour sense)
Some people worry that the glitter particles may stand out & accentuate large pores, but the particles in this are so tiny & finely milled that they're basically invisible; providing a shimmery, almost pearlescent effect.

I love that it's powder-form so that it doesn't slide off as easily as the cream versions. I love that Revlon has made the effort to even scent it! I love the pretty pearlescent packaging, I love that it comes with a brush (albeit a hard one) and that you get a lot of product. But most of all, I love it for the natural finish, the longlastingness and the fact that it doesn't disappear into the natural shininess of my skintone, nor appear ashy, nor dominate my face. It's the perfect amount of glow. A little goes a long way. A true keeper.

on 3/10/2009 2:50:00 PM

I love this range of highlighters and have them in all colours too.This is the lightest shade and I tend to mix it with my foundation for that glow we ladies all desire :o)
They are discontinued but I can get them in my local market.

on 7/27/2008 2:17:00 PM

I loved this product but the "natural light" shade shimmer was a better match for my yellow toned skin. This has peachy, flesh colour with pinkish undertones, best suited for cooler pale complexions to warm up a little..nice product though!

on 5/11/2008 4:57:00 PM

i bought this after deciding i wanted to try out highlighters and this in the one whose name immediately came to mind. so i went to Superdrug to buy it and found it was £3 off. Woo!. but from what ive read recently it was probably reduced to clear as it's been discontinued. good thing i discovered it in time. i picked up bare light, the most suitable for pale skin. It's darker than my foundation is by sevral shades, but the way it is applied and its consistency makes that irrelevant. i have used it over my foundation but what i like doing at the moment is mixing it with my maybelline mousse blush in mauve in my palm then applying to the cheeks. so nice... I'm glad i bought it and hope that by the time my tube is finished, there'll be an equally good highlighter that everyone has discovered...

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

why, oh why did they dc this? It is one of THE best products ever. It really gives that glowy look and it can sometimes turn "can't use" foundation into something that you can use. Very creamy, blendable - a superb product! You can sometimes find a few at Big Lots - of all places. I have one tube left that I guard with my life!

i love this as a highlighter for the tops of my cheekbones and under my brows. thats all i have used it for, but i am very anxious to try it out mixed in with my foundation to get that glowy look.i hope it works out because the effect would be amazing i think. It is just a neutral but has an amazing glow. *BTW ladies* this product is discontinued, but you can purchase it on amazon.com**

This is a great highlighter, but I find myself using it most often like an eyeshadow. Used sparingly, it has just enough shimmer and really brightens up my eyes. I hope this hasn't been discontinued, but even if it has the amount that I have left it will last me for a really long time.

I love it, and hate that it is disscontinued. Has anyone tried their new line? Does it compare?

Do you reccomend a smiliar product? I use Bare light all over my face...I have freckles and for me it works.

Thank you!