Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads

Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads

3.9

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, PEG 16 Soy Sterol, Polysorbate 20, PPG 2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Coco PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Citric Acid, PEG 14M, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance 6/2/09

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you don't have super sensitive skin then these are a must for glowing smooth skin. I have dry skin that tends to looks dull without frequent exfoliation. The pads are perfect! Here are some tips to make your experience better and save you money.

Use only every other day or maybe once a week. At first I was using as directed and using twice a day, daily. But I could tell that was making my skin sensitive. So now I do one a day at night. But I'm gonna switch to once a week. Even with once a day it makes my skin a little sensitive to my other facial products.

Only use with cool water. Hot and warm water tends to make your skin easy to irritate, at least it does for me. When I tried using these in the shower my face had already been insane warm water for a while which then my my skin sting and burn a little once I used these. Plusbyou don't want to get these saturated with water, it doesn't work effectively if that happens. Don't don't recommend using these in the shower. I remove my makeup with novellas eater first, then shower and leave my face alone during my shower and then I dry off, apply lotion, eat. Whatever it is you do just give your face some time to calm down from being in the warm shower. Then I cleanse my face with cool water and rinse with cool water.

These leave my face very soft, smooth and bright. Perfect slate for absorbing my other products and makes my makeup look amazing.

Be very gently when using. You do not need to vigorously scrub or press too hard. Let the pad do the work for you. Just small gentle circles.

Cut the pads into 1/4s (4 triangles) it's the perfect small size for the face and is still big enough to work with and clean for face.

on 12/6/2015 10:14:00 PM

Ouch! These are too rough for delicate skin...imo. I found even the soft side too rough. One of the rare products I could not would not finish-gave them away. Even using only just the smooth side was too harsh for me!

on 10/12/2015 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product is amazing!!! Clean fresh scent, the pad is two-sided, one for daily cleansing and the other is for exfoliating. I exfoliated 2 or 3 times a week. Left my skin feeling super clean, smooth and refreshed. Removed all the makeup.

Pros:
- 2in1 pad - cleanser and exfoliator.
- smells clean and fresh
- No left behind residues
- great makeup remover
- refreshing
-convenient and easy.
- didn't dry out skin, moisturizing.

Cons
- Kind of expensive, considering there is only a months worth of pads for $14 or whatever

Love this stuff, will buy another tub when I need more.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Pros:
- 2in1 pad - cleanser and exfoliator.
- smells clean and fresh
- No left behind residues
- great makeup remover
- refreshing
-convenient and easy.
- didn't dry out skin, moisturizing.

Cons

Love this stuff, will buy another tub when I need more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I LOVE these! It was actually my boyfriend's suggestion to purchase these - we are in the skin care aisle, and he mentioned he wanted to get these to wash his face with since his skin is sensitive, and we've had good luck with other Aveeno products. At the time I wouldn't have chosen them for myself, but of course, later that night when I had to wash my face, I was really tempted to try it out because the idea of wiping my makeup off my face seemed less of a hassle than me splashing my face messily with water and a cleansing liquid as I usually do ( I get *really* splashy and messy, it's kind of embarrassing).

You'll want to first wet your dirty made up face and THEN use the pad. The first time, I didn't read the instructions and assumed it was like a makeup wipe where I could just take the pad to my dirty face and swirl it around, but it worked out pretty well anyway and I was able to remove my makeup with just the liquid on the pad (and then I rinsed my face). However, the second time, I wet my face as instructed and then took the pad to my face, swirling the smooth side to create a gentle lather. It was more effective at removing makeup, of course. I like to rinse my face (it rinses off cleanly without much effort) and then take the scrubby side to exfoliate my skin in circles. The end result - clean, makeup-free, and flake-free skin that is not taut/dry feeling because the product is NOT drying.

It's also great for mascara as someone mentioned in a previous review. I like to lay the smooth side on each eye and kind of press gently to saturate the lashes and let the makeup removing liquid break down the mascara, and then gently sweep off.

Also, the pads are large, I guess, but it seems like the perfect size for me, and I wouldn't cut them in half. My face is extraordinarily large and round, though.

This is my new favorite way to wash my face and remove makeup! It's a very underrated product - I wish I had found it sooner. It can be expensive for 28 pads at about $7, but it's very much worth it to me.

on 3/17/2015 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I really like this product. It minimized my really big pimple after just one use. I was using Biore facial cleanser but my eyes are very sensitive and that would hurt crazily all day if it passed by my eyes.However, now I use this paired with the Aveeno positively radiant cleanser in the morning and it makes my skin soft and actually brighter looking. I haven't cut the pads yet, but I def. will as there are only 28 pads (though insanely large) in a box. Overall,I would buy again!

on 2/18/2015 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

These are so convenient. I am on my second tub and will continue to repurchase as long as these are available. They don't irritate my skin or my overly sensitive eyes. I picked up a tip here on MA and cut them in half. These are generously sized, and there is still plenty of cleanser on them to effectively clean.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this I cut it in half and use it every morning and it makes it radiant I have noticed a difference my face does feel tight if I don't wash it all the way off though and it smells nice .

I don't think people know how to use these - it is not like an alcohol pad - it is a face wash. Your face needs to be wet, you use the pad on it, and then rinse the product off.

It leaves my face feeling soft, although you can definitely feel something still on your skin after rinsing. I have naturally oily skin but this didn't make it look or feel any more oily. I feel my skin has definitely improved. I haven't gotten a single zit since I've started using them (I am almost done with the container), even though it doesn't have acne medication in it. It hasn't really improved my blackheads or skintone though.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Oh my addiction to youtube caused me to buy something else I knew I shouldn't lol.
I have never been happy with anything I have used from Aveeno but I gave it a go again! :/
Another fail. Just buy a regular cleanser and cloth or handheld cleansing device if you want to exfoliate your skin. These pads are useless and I would not recommend scrubbing these near the eye area. I still had makeup on my skin after cleansing with these and they made no improvement in my skin.
Could not wait to finish this up so I didn't completely throw my money away.