MAC Cosmetics Pretty Miss

Filtered by skin type : Dry

i saw this on ashley olsen when she was on the cover of harper's bazaar and it instantly became my HG nailpolish. i go back to this time and time again. it;s a very sheer soft neutral pink. perfect for everyday and hands down my favorite nailpolish.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This polish is such a pale pink it's almost white, but still a gorgeous natural looking shade. There isn't a trace of shimmer in it but it's outrageously shiny. It's fairly sheer, and perfect for french manicures. It lasted over 5 days with no chips (with MAC basecoat) and I'm pretty hard on my nails. I'm so impressed with this polish! It looks glamorous on. My only complaint is the pigments in it don't come out perfectly and completely smooth - if you peer at it you can detect slight unevenness in the color application, but this is very mild and not really noticable (a 3rd coat didn't help). It's not like Bridesmaid or the other streaky MAC nailpolishes.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I thought this was weird at first because it's so whitish looking and it's supposed to be a light pink. On me, it's a sheer white...faintest pink hint, I guess. This is going to look great with a tan. These polishes have excellent wear.

Popular Polishes