Uploaded by Kayraven

price range

Reviews

froms55565

Sep/19/2010

I bought this when I still worked for the company to have an everyday color that wouldn't clash with anything. I haven't really used it until I wanted to give myself a french pedicure (I know there are haters but i like that it looks clean and finished). It's very very sheer which normally I wouldn't like but I love it for mani/pedis with a thin white line to seal it in and …Read more

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Jun/28/2009

This is my everyday polish. The perfect natural shade on me and lasts really well, Have repurchased.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Nov/16/2008

This is my favourite day-to-day color. It's very a shiny and sheer, has a beautiful pinkish-white shade and looks very natural on the nails. I like it also because it's very easy to apple, dries quite fast and doesn't chip. But what makes me sad is that it doesn't really stay long. But i love it anyway.

About reviewer (182 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

Jun/14/2007

i saw this on ashley olsen when she was on the cover of harper's bazaar and it instantly became my HG nailpolish. i go back to this time and time again. it;s a very sheer soft neutral pink. perfect for everyday and hands down my favorite nailpolish.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairRed

fromgwennw

Apr/20/2006

This is a beautiful sheer white/pale pink polish that gives a clean YNBB look. The finish is very shiney (as another reviewer said), and the polish formula is 100% non-streaking. MAC Pretty Miss is a refreshing change from my collection of Essie and OPI sheer nudes and pinks, which tend to streak. This polish is a great, year round color and the formula is a winner!

About reviewer (607 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Feb/15/2006

This polish is such a pale pink it's almost white, but still a gorgeous natural looking shade. There isn't a trace of shimmer in it but it's outrageously shiny. It's fairly sheer, and perfect for french manicures. It lasted over 5 days with no chips (with MAC basecoat) and I'm pretty hard on my nails. I'm so impressed with this polish! It looks glamorous on. My only …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Jan/02/2006

Sheer vanila color with a hint of pink. Very sublte and pretty. Pretty Miss! I love. I want to try the Molasses shade next (eggplant/black)

About reviewer (103 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Other

EyesBrown

Sep/30/2004

Great color for either french manicures or very subtle nail color (loved it when I was still working on quitting biting my nails so anything but subtle color would look gross).

I know MAC polishes seem to get pretty mixed reviews, but I think they have a great (though limited) color selection with lots of staying power.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

frommeToo

Apr/04/2004

I thought this was weird at first because it's so whitish looking and it's supposed to be a light pink. On me, it's a sheer white...faintest pink hint, I guess. This is going to look great with a tan. These polishes have excellent wear.

About reviewer (1061 reviews)

SkinDry