Eye Kohl Black

price range

Reviews

Reviews

2 years ago

Nope - not a good buy. Smudges, not long-lasting, feathers below my eyes - a disappointing product.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

4 years ago

I got the black one from a friend as part of a gift. I haven't owned a regular black eyeliner in years (I always use eyeshadow or liquid eyeliner), and I was pleasantly surprised. It is extremely...

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

I found the crayon very hard and had to soften it for it to even make a mark. The colour pay off was minimal, more dark grey than jet black. By afternoon, it had smuged. Would not repurchase.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

10 years ago

Bit pricey but great soft formula for lining the eyes, stays on and a little smudge at the end of the day but not much.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

10 years ago

this is not a really dark black i love really dark ones but that wasnt one of them and after 2 hours i cant see it on it gets smudeged and gone easilt im sure im not gna buy it again

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

10 years ago

I have used this product in Taupe, so this review will be for that shade. I've owned this eyeliner for around four years now, and it is the absolutely best shade+formula I've come across. It's...

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

11 years ago

This product has been a staple in my makeup collection for over five years. What an amazing eyeliner. It glides on so smoothly and easily. It has a definite black colouring, which is also soft,...

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Relaxed, Fine

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I've been using this eyeliner for nearly three years so I guess I can say I know what I'm talking about! I own it in black and brown, and with both shades it reacts pretty similarly. This...

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

11 years ago

really dark and soft black eyeliner but price is double if u think other brand .No irritations it creates to my sensive eyes

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

11 years ago

I love this eyeliner! its so easy to apply and the design is so simple yet beautiful. It stays long and worth every dollar. this is my new bff! definitely a go for me! :) xoxo

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOther, Medium

2 years ago

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

4 years ago

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

10 years ago

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

10 years ago

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium