Lancome Modele Sourcils

Lancome Modele Sourcils

on 1/19/2018 2:57:00 PM

This was the best brow product on the market but it has been discontinued by Lancome. What they offer as a replacement is Sourcils Styler. It is not good. It clumps, the wand is short and synthetic and the taupe color is discontinued. This product was so great for those of us that have eyebrows but they are so light in color they do not show up. This was so easy to use and added a natural color to the brow. I hope Lancome will bring it back.

In the meantime I have started using the Clinique product instead. It is not as good as Modele Sourcils but better then Sourcils Styler replacement.

on 11/28/2017 7:37:00 PM

Please lancome company bring this product back me and my friends cannot live without this please. We have tried everything nothing compares to this . It will be a Christmas gift if you guys bring it back to stock

on 5/7/2014 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Had my eye on this baby for QUITE awhile!

My eyebrow hairs can grow fairly long and grooming them daily isn't actually a desirable option. For months I had to use this greasy, greasy, Vaseline to tame my brows (they take on a dirty powdery look if I don't).

Yesterday, I grabbed this little tube of gold in "Naturel" while Lancome was giving out gifts. It's nothing extraordinary, but it's light weight and allows your brows to breathe, you might need some touch ups but nothing too much.

Tip: Wipe excess before applying.

on 9/1/2013 6:43:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Caused my brows to itch and flake. It's also expensive and the applicator gets clumpy after a few uses. There are better and cheaper products out there for brows.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The best way to describe is that it is a tinted brow mascara. It gently coats lasheswith color, providing a fuller look. It lasts all day. Contains parabens.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Yes fantastic product! Expensive? YES! Do i think that i can find pencils of this quality in another line for a cheaper price? YES!

on 9/29/2012 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got the clear shade of this product. It keeps my brows in place with a flexible hold, and doesnt smudge my brow pencil which is a BIG plus. I dont use it every day, but when i go out with friends or to any special occasion I make sure to put this on, because I can make my brows look immpecable very quickly and easily. I definitely reccomend this :)

on 7/17/2012 1:52:00 PM

I have blonde hair and sparse thin eyebrows that are even blonder. This blonde brow color/mascara-like brush is terrific - makes my brows look natural and on the taupe-side vrs reddish as so many blonde eye brow colors tend to do. I am also very pleased at how easily I can apply it and have it quickly look both professional and natural.

on 4/14/2011 12:13:00 PM

This is the best brow color/polish I've found to date and I'm loving the effects. I have blonde brows and this colors them perfectly, it also looks completely natural unlike a lot of other products I've tried over the years. It adds a bit of texture as well which creates a natural look and feel. Love it!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Great for shaping and filling in your brows quickly. Just brush it on and your brows look great. Wipe off any excess before you use it so it doesn't get clumpy.Keeps my brows in place as well. Good product.

Popular Brows Products