3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

12 years ago

O.K., so I thought I was hallucinating that after using this moisturizer for about 3 weeks that my pores seemed bigger. After reading the last review, I had to post this. I love the velvety smoothness this product gives my skin, and it hasn't seemed to break out my very acne prone skin. So, I've continued to use it although it seemed like my pores on the apples of my cheeks seemed larger. I just figured I needed another product to shrink my pores, or that I all of a sudden started to age really fast. I guess I'll be trying other moisturizers to see what works better.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3.0

12 years ago

After reading about this as compared to their Oil Free Moisturizer, I went ahead and purchased this. So far so good, however, it is very emollient and I only need to use a little bit. The first time I used it my pores seemed really huge, but maybe it was just a freak thing. I still want to try the Oil Free Moisturizer, but for the winter, I'll keep with this. I did notice that my hands were SO soft after I rubbed the extra in.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

from

12 years ago

Great moisturizer. I have dry skin and it helps. It also seems to help with the general appearance of my skin. I am almost done with my first jar and will definitively buy again.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

from

12 years ago

This is a fantastic moisturiser. My skin was going through a flaky breakout stage and this instantly soothed my skin. Doesn't leave any greasy residue. It has a load of great ingredients and gives you smooth and glowing skin .

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

13 years ago

This review is for the Vitamin C Renewal Moisture Plus Lotion Spf 15. I think it's the same thing, in a lotion form with SPF. Anyway, I love this moisturizer, after having used it for a few weeks now. I have combination skin prone to breakouts, and I've had no problem with this and breakouts. I us this everyday, and it has SPF in it too, so it saves a step. The orange scent is really nice, and the 4oz $15 bottle will last close to a year. I use about half the size of a dime, but it is enough. This has lots of vitamins, antioxidants, and beneficial oils to nourish your skin. This gives me a very nice glow, Some oils are great for your skin, and won't cause it to breakout. With pollution, and stress, etc., your skin needs all the help it can get. Give this a try. If you have dry skin, you probably want to try the cream version.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

13 years ago

I love this simply because it delivers results. My skin is softer and glows. Plus I know there are no additives and the Vit. C is a stable form. It costs 20.00 at the grocery store!!!!! I will never pick up Skiceuticals again. It smell like hotdogs. This has a lovely orangey smell.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

13 years ago

Just started using this one but I like it already. In combination with other products from this line my face is totally clear and it just glows. It's really hard for me to stick to one product because I'm always searching for something better, but this whole line (except for the cleanser) has me so happy that I truly believe that I my search is over.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination

13 years ago

I am on my 2nd jar of this cream and that is saying a lot for me. I have dry sensitive skin with some sun damage. I love the feel of this cream, which is very cool and moisturizing. It helps my skin look brighter and feels great going on. I love that is organic and natural. I want to try the vit C serum next, but, I haven't decided between Avalon or Jasons' yet. I apply after I cleanse. I usually use this in the AM and it works fine with my sunblock and EL Double Wear Powder foundation. I buy it at GNC for $18.00 with 20% off first of the month sale. EDIT: I have bought the Avalon Vit C Serum and LOVE it. I use a pea sized amount right after cleansing. I was surprised at how well it moisturized my skin.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

13 years ago

This is a great moisturizer for dry skin. It leaves my skin glowing and radiant. The only reason I took off a star is b/c it leaves a slight residue on the face. But it's nothing too bad.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

13 years ago

I am about halfway through my first jar of this and I really like it. I recently dropped off using my usual Origins APW but I held on to the moisturizer because I was not convinced that this would be a good replacement. After alternating with this and the Perfect World, I now find that I reach for this one every time. I use the entire Vitamin C line (hydrating cleansing milk, balancing toner, facial serum and facial creme) and I am very happy with the results. This is great for my dry skin and does not take long to absorb. I use it AM and PM - including under my make-up. I love the scent, weight and overall glow it provides. I do not think my skin has ever looked better! I did have what seemed to be a purge where I broke out within the first two or three days of using this. Actually, I ran out of some of the other items and had another purge when I finally got back to using all of the products together. But since then, I have not had one single blemish or problem. Great stuff and the price is not bad. I can usually find it really cheap on eBay. UPDATE: A year (or more) later, this stuff still rocks! My HG. LOVE IT!!

About reviewer (123 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair