Yardley Oatmeal and Almond soap (Uploaded by DyingMessenger)

3.8

price range

Reviews

1.0

Apr/09/2018

My body skin isn't sensitive, so imagine my alarm when I immediately began itching and burning all over after lathering up with this soap. I've used Hibiclens, Safeguard, AXE body washes, cheap shampoo, and goodness knows what other dubious products to wash myself, and I've never had a reaction like this. I certainly wouldn't have expected it from an "oatmeal" soap …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (208 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Mar/02/2017

I love to buy this and the lavender and shea buttermilk Yardley soaps at Dollar Tree for $1 each. The lavender one is my overall favorite but this one is probably a second favorite. I love oatmeal soap and lotion for my dry eczema prone skin. This soap smells very good and keeps my skin soft and exfoliated when used with my usual Aveeno lotion. I also use it on my face. Can't beat it at $1 …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

2.0

Mar/10/2015

This is just a so-so average bar of soap. It's only a dollar per bar, which is really good value. I use it from time to time when I'm trying to shop on a budget, but I prefer the lemon verbena kind. This oatmeal kind smells like that Hartz oatmeal dog shampoo.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

Jan/11/2014

I really love this soap! Most bar soaps leave my skin dry, but this one doesn't do that. It's been great to use during the cold winter months, leaves my skin soft and not all dry and itchy. And you can't beat the price, under $2 at Walmart or Dollar Tree =)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

Jul/22/2013

This soap is a little piece of heaven. I love exfoliating bar soaps because I feel as though they do a better job at cleaning my skin. That being said, for $1 this is awesome! My skin feels so soft after using this and the smell is so angelic I love it! I plan on buying a few of these incase Dollar Tree stops carrying it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (154 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

May/11/2013

I really do enjoy using this product when I take my nightly baths. It's mild and doesn't leave skin feeling tight..but also has exfoliant in it. Last, the smell is indescribable in all it's goodness. Nice natural soap for everyday use for a great price.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

Apr/15/2013

gently exfoliates without irritating my skin. smells good too.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

HairBlack

Nov/26/2012

Mmmm...I love the way this stuff smells and I love that it gently exfoliates. It's my absolute favorite soap.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

EyesBlue

Aug/21/2012

I love this soap. It has a nice subtle scent and does not dry my skin out. I loved packing this in my gym bag. Would definitely repurchase and recommend.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Kinky, Other

EyesBlack

1.0
fromGPJohn

Jun/26/2012

I have used Yardley lavender also the oatmeal and almond body soap for a few years now. Recently I bought a bar of oatmeal from the dollar tree store #2945, in June 2012. I broke out so badly, my skin was on fire, I first changed my laundry detergent, nothing, rinsed my clothes twice while washing them, nothing, and since I used Yardley for a few years, thought nothing of it. Boy was I wrong …Read more

1 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43