L'Oreal Paris Shine Control Toner

No Image

1.8

on 1/29/2015 10:18:00 PM

I don`t feel this toner doing much to control shine. It`s okay as a toner, as it does seem to remove impurities, but the shine control claims are bogus. I much prefer Kiehl`s Pore Minimizing Clay Toner any day. The only good thing about this toner is the low price.

on 8/4/2014 12:15:00 AM

It took me awhile to figure out how to use this product. I normally use toners at night after I cleanse to make sure there's no residual gunk on my face. It didn't do a good job of that. But if this is meant to give me a matte finish, what's the point of using it at night? It also didn't make sense to use it in the morning if I was going to put moisturizer over it, because that would take away the mattifying properties as well. But I found on the days when I was just running to work, and a full face wash after a shower the night before was pointless, this toner came in handy. I used it up based on that. Even though it's discontinued, I still wouldn't buy it again because it just seems like a useless product to me.

I'm a combination skin (normal cheeks, oily t-zone) and used to live in a humid climate. Hoped this stuff will help control oiliness and mattify a little but... simply did nothing. My face felt like it has some chalky water on it, then in about half hour it felt like a greasy film. Foundation didnt stay on it not even as much as on naked face - probably mixed with the powder particles in this toner it made a weird reaction.

I didn't notice anything in terms of shine control, but it does a nice job of gently removing makeup.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

iz not good at all.This one does nothing to my skin and it dries my skin a bit.Think twice before buying this///

This stuff is so gimmicky, and it left powdery residue all over my face.