Avene Cleanance K [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Avene  Cleanance K [DISCONTINUED]

2.5

Avene Thermal Spring Water - Cyclomethicone - Water - Gylcolic Acid - Propylene Glycol - Glycerine - Polyacrylamide - Lactic Acid - Polymethyl Methacrylate - Sodium Hydroxide - C13-14 Isoparaffin - Disodium Phosphate - Bisabolol - Citric Acid - Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil - Dimethiconol - Disodium EDTA - Fragrance - Laureth-7 - Polysorbate 20 - Salicylic Acid - Zinc Gluconate

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I'm surprised I like this so much. This is another rec from the SCB. I use it nightly in conjunction with the Avene soapless cleanser. I find that it is really making a difference in keeping my pores more clear and therefore I'm getting less breakouts. Any new acne that comes seems to go away faster and lumps/marks left over seem to go quicker. I'm also using Clindamycin gel, so I'm not sure how effective this would be simply used alone. But, I still got congestion using the clindamycin gel, and this seems to help with that. For now this is a must have. It is often in a promotion in Boots, so although I thought it was quite expensive (approx 13), it can be found a little cheaper. A litte also goes a long way.
Also one more thing I wanted to metion is that I got samples from Avene of this and the face wash gel, and although they looked like very small tubes I actually got a good few days use out of them. I actually thought this was very professional and helpful of the Avene.
Update 21/04/12 After my inital clogs seemed to clear I noticed I was still getting them. This was the only new product I'd introduced. Looking at the ingredients list this has cyclomethicone third in the list. I've had probs with other silicones before so I'm guessing it might be that. So for now I'll mark this down to a 3 star and I will not re buy. Shame I was getting on with it very well.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I bought this after hearing so many positive comment. It is supposed to remove blackhead on your nose and clear your pores. It doesn't work for me at all! For the first thing, it doesn't remove my blackheads at all. I spent over a month using this gel like moisturizer but it did nothing to my skin except giving me more breakouts. I will try the light hydrating cream from this line later though.