Avene Cleanance K [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Avene  Cleanance K [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

Avene Thermal Spring Water - Cyclomethicone - Water - Gylcolic Acid - Propylene Glycol - Glycerine - Polyacrylamide - Lactic Acid - Polymethyl Methacrylate - Sodium Hydroxide - C13-14 Isoparaffin - Disodium Phosphate - Bisabolol - Citric Acid - Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil - Dimethiconol - Disodium EDTA - Fragrance - Laureth-7 - Polysorbate 20 - Salicylic Acid - Zinc Gluconate

Great product....

check this link too for Avene face wash... https://www.clickoncare.com/avene-cleanance-gel-200-ml

I am always looking for excellent creamy exfoliants and I thought I'd try this. The immediate feel is good (for some people it might burn a bit- that's either sensitive skin or just not being used to AHA/BHA products) and it smoothes over skin beautifully due to a few silicones in the ingredients. But almost as soon as I started to use it, I noticed that my skin began to react with little bumps and finally some very painful cyst-pimples (not quite cysts, but those painful pimples that stay under the skin in little blemish dots). I am going to stop using this, unfortunately. Still hunting for a good exfoliant.

Hmmm...its not really good for spot treatment (ex. if u have a big zit u wanna get rid of, this doesnt do much:() This product is more meant for overall use over your skin...i mixed it with some moisturizer and the next morning...BIG difference....cus i usually have big clogged with sebum pores><...one lippie off

but ya...this is good for ppl with *constantly* clogged pores:)

continued >>

I started using this product after a really bad period, last february: I got a flu, started swallowing down every kind of med, and also got my period, hard and terrible as usual. It was not much for my body to bear, so I started having pimples. They were huge, numerous, and I wouldn't let them alone, so I also started having scars. Also my skin wouldn't stand what I had been using that far..I was desperate. On Alfemminile.com forum I found out what acids can do, and asked the "experts" to suggest me a something I could start usign: they suggested cleanance k and cleanance. I started using cleanance K on april, and before summer my skin was ok, dark spots were almost gone, and I noticed that if I use it on a regular basis my skin feels fine. I use cleanance during the day, and it's pretty light but my skin feels soft and moisturized.
So, cleanance k is good to clean up your skin, maybe cuz it combines AHA and BHA, and it smells good, plus it moisturizes your skin, won't dry it (it's not like diacneal, for instance). On the flip side it's odd: feels like you have a "layer" on your skin, if u rub your finger on your skin it will make dots, so it's definitely something you may want to use during the night.
It's the second tube I bought, it's almost finished, and I will buy again.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This cleared up a few spots for me in less than a week and made my skin look fresh. Plus it is not irritating. Only downside is the smell. Reminds me of a cheap men's cologne from the 80s.