Avene Cleanance K [DISCONTINUED]

Avene  Cleanance K [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

Avene Thermal Spring Water - Cyclomethicone - Water - Gylcolic Acid - Propylene Glycol - Glycerine - Polyacrylamide - Lactic Acid - Polymethyl Methacrylate - Sodium Hydroxide - C13-14 Isoparaffin - Disodium Phosphate - Bisabolol - Citric Acid - Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil - Dimethiconol - Disodium EDTA - Fragrance - Laureth-7 - Polysorbate 20 - Salicylic Acid - Zinc Gluconate

I love Avene's product and this is one of the best. It removes all dead skin, blackhead, whitehead and ance in one lotion and the price is reasonable. Also, I feel less oil on my face after using it for few weeks. But the AHA/BHA in the lotion doesn't reduce your pore size.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I bought this after hearing so many positive comment. It is supposed to remove blackhead on your nose and clear your pores. It doesn't work for me at all! For the first thing, it doesn't remove my blackheads at all. I spent over a month using this gel like moisturizer but it did nothing to my skin except giving me more breakouts. I will try the light hydrating cream from this line later though.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I received a tube of this in a swap. I have been using this for about 2 weeks now and really like it. It's easy to apply - just need to learn that you tend to squeeze out more than you need so adjust. My skin is smooth and seems clearer.
However - there are 2 things to note about this product that I haven't found with any other skin care (and I've tried a lot). One is the scent. This has a very, very strong fragrance. Seriously, it smells like strong perfume. If you are sensitive to fragrance, I would not use this. Second - something in the product really stings if you have anything "open" on your face. By this I mean, picked zit, etc. I picked a few small whiteheads before putting the product on and ouch! It really, really stung on those areas. I have never experienced that before. Don't know what ingredient it is - but be careful, it stings bad!
Other than those 2 things, I'm liking this product. Don't know if I would necessarily track it down and buy it, but if I saw it on a swap list, I'd do my best to swap for it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i'd have to say i was quite disappointed. The smell is WAY strong, i don't understand why added so much perfume or fragrance inside.
As for its effect, my acne are still there, and this lotion seems to be making them redder and bigger. absolutely no improvement whatsoever with my skin.

The results is not as good as I expected. I use it at night. Sometimes feel a bit oily (dunno why).
I buy this mainly to remove my blackhead. But most of them are still there. Probably I'll try other brands for similar functions.

I use this at nights and it's been gentle to my skin. No redness and irritation. I love this...it helps to keep pimples away.

I love Cleanance k! The AHA/BHA content seems much higher than other AHA products I have used, which means it is great as a treatment cream. I use it for 3 weeks to get over my "bad skin" period then switch back to my regular night cream (with AHA as well). I experience some non-irritatingpeeling which effectively get rid of new pimples and fade away the hyperpigmentation left by previous breakouts. Highly recommend this as a treatment cream (all over the face or just on affected areas). BTW, it does not dry your skin out like Benzoyl Peroxide.

i applied this product mainly on my nose hoping my blackheads will disappear -- no visible result after 2 months.

It did absolutely nothing to me!

This did nothing for my skin! It has a strong fragrance which I don't believe is good for acne-prone skin. I was hoping this would reduce blackheads, but it definitely does not!!